New Panel: MySHOPinion.com

Administrator

MySHOPinion.com has just been added to SurveyPolice: https://www.surveypolice.com/myshopinion.com

MySHOPinion.com is a survey panel aimed at those who enjoy shopping. Earn $5 Tango cards (redeemable at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and dozens of other retailers), or iTunes credits, in exchange for your survey participation.

If you're already a member, please leave a review.

Received my first survey.Tried to log on to the site says my email and password combination doesn't work sent a email asking for it and this is what I got

Dear,

At your request, here’s a reminder of your login name and password for MySHOPinion.com:

Your login is : left blank.why?

Your password is : left blank -now how do I log on?

Your security is important to us; if you did not request this reminder, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected].

Then I notice it's owned by Toluna.I dont think I would have joined if I had known beforehand it was owned by them.

Received my first survey.Tried to log on to the site says my email and password combination doesn't work sent a email asking for it and this is what I got

Dear,

At your request, here’s a reminder of your login name and password for MySHOPinion.com:

Your login is : left blank.why?

Your password is : left blank -now how do I log on?

Your security is important to us; if you did not request this reminder, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected].

Then I notice it's owned by Toluna.I dont think I would have joined if I had known beforehand it was owned by them.

Looks like they have a problem with their automated password requests. You may have to reach out to them again.

The panel is not owned by Toluna. Toluna Group provides software solutions for many companies looking to have their own market research panel. The panel itself is actually owned by Comenity, as stated on their listing on SurveyPolice - https://www.surveypolice.com/myshopinion.com