Opinion Share/Discovery Research Group

Njsurveyman

I recently got an invitation to join this company by Quick Test-Heakin claiming it is their sister company. I like Quick Test which has short paid focus groups at various mall locations in the US, so I signed up for Opinion Share (their survey division). I got my first survey and made a few cents, no problem. However, the next time I was sent a survey invitation, I couldn't log into my account. I even tried resetting my password numerous times. I tried calling the company, but the operator just tells me that I need to speak to the VP about that issue, yet he never seems available to take calls. Did anyone else actually have luck with this company? Here is the link to their home page. http://www.discoveryresearchgroup.com/O ... Panel-Home

UPDATE: I was able to update my password on a regular desktop computer. It seems that somehow they configured their website so that you cannot log into your account via mobile phone, only on a desktop computer. Strange. The company definitely seems legit because they are connected with well known Quick Test Heakin.

Their profile questions match exactly because both this panel and Crowdology have partnered with Cint. So, they probably have the same pay structure, where you ge paid with Paypal at cash-out immediately after requesting it, and the threshold on most Cint panels is $12.50.

We'll see if they have some interesting questions! :-)

The good news is that it appears you can redeem your money immediately via paypal. I only have 50 cents in my account right now, but it is already giving me the option to redeem via US paypal. Their surveys aren't too frequent, but they do offer a few low paying, quick surveys. I choose not to bother with the 30 min surveys that offer $2.00. I only do the 50 cent surveys that take only 5 minutes to complete. But, yeah, you should be able to cash out immediately. You have to click on "my profile" first and then click on redeem. It's a little confusing at first. If you click on the wrong tab, it tends to log you out completely. Also, I can only log in on a desktop computer. It doesn't work on my iphone for some reason.