I just won a $50 Amazon GC!

NFriday

Hi- I do surveys for the Kellogg School of Business at Northwestern University. I have been doing them for over a year. They are easy to do, and you usually get a 1/25 or 1/50 chance of winning a GC from a major online retailer. I figured I had to win sooner or later, and I just got an email from them saying that I won a drawing for a $50 GC for Amazon for a survey I did recently. They are going to send the GC via email, and so hopefully I will get it right away. I only live 1 1/2 miles from the business school anyway if they did decide to mail it. There is a limit of $100 in prizes per calendar year at Kellogg, but this is the first time I have won. I just did a survey with them where you got a 1/5 chance of winning a $5 GC. Here is the link to sign up with them. https://kellogg-elab.sona-systems.com/D ... urnUrl=%2f

The surveys fill up fast, and there have been times when I have logged in, to find that the survey is no longer available. They usually send me two surveys a week, and they usually only take 10-15 minutes per survey, and sometimes less.

Hi- I do them because they are usually really easy surveys, and you never get DQ. I did about 40 of them before I finally won. That is the reason I still do VIP Voice too, although the chances of winning something are way greater at Kellogg. At Vi[ Voice there is usually only one prize given out, with 10,000 people vying for that one $100 prize. They will also have prizes that have a greater chance of winning, but they are mostly prizes that I am not crazy about such as a magazine subscription or five holiday DVDs.

I do Inbox Dollars too, but I put way more time there than I do at Kellogg's.

Hi- I do surveys for the Kellogg School of Business at Northwestern University. I have been doing them for over a year. They are easy to do, and you usually get a 1/25 or 1/50 chance of winning a GC from a major online retailer. I figured I had to win sooner or later, and I just got an email from them saying that I won a drawing for a $50 GC for Amazon for a survey I did recently. They are going to send the GC via email, and so hopefully I will get it right away. I only live 1 1/2 miles from the business school anyway if they did decide to mail it. There is a limit of $100 in prizes per calendar year at Kellogg, but this is the first time I have won. I just did a survey with them where you got a 1/5 chance of winning a $5 GC. Here is the link to sign up with them. https://kellogg-elab.sona-systems.com/D ... urnUrl=%2f

The surveys fill up fast, and there have been times when I have logged in, to find that the survey is no longer available. They usually send me two surveys a week, and they usually only take 10-15 minutes per survey, and sometimes less.

Nice :D

• 1 month later...

Hi- I decided to add the $50 GC that I won to my Amazon account, and when I clicked open the email I received from Kellogg's School of Business, it listed the code to enter, or I should say codes. They sent me 10 codes for a $5 Amazon GC. I realize that beggars can't be choosey, but I wonder why they could not just send me a $50 GC instead of 10 $5 GC.

• 4 months later...
Hi- I decided to add the $50 GC that I won to my Amazon account, and when I clicked open the email I received from Kellogg's School of Business, it listed the code to enter, or I should say codes. They sent me 10 codes for a $5 Amazon GC. I realize that beggars can't be choosey, but I wonder why they could not just send me a $50 GC instead of 10 $5 GC.

I know what you mean.I went to cash out at Gongo's and all I could do was increments of $9.00.I emailed them and asked and they said they were sorry but that is all they had to offer at the time.Then the next time I cashed out they had the $10 increments ,which made no sense me as to why now you can have them ,now but not then? Makes you want to scratch your head in wonderment.

• 1 month later...