New Mobile Survey App: PointsPanel (Earn $25)

Administrator

PointsPanel, a mobile survey app available for Android and iPhones (as well as on tablet devices), has just been added to SurveyPolice: http://www.surveypolice.com/pointspanel

Earn cash paid to your PayPal account every month, for your participation.

Right now, USA residents can earn $25 for participating in a special e-diary. Find out more by visiting the link above to their listing on SurveyPolice.

Well from looking at their FB page, it looks like their having trouble paying people on time. I usually give a new panel benefit of he doubt because when their just starting, sometimes it takes awhile for them to get their logistics together. With this one, they have posts on FB going back to 2014...

So, I signed up, but I'm treating this one with caution and keeping track down to the second of absolutely everything I do on it. I know this shouldn't matter bu every time they answered somebody on FB, they ended with "Kind Regards" which is how they sign Nigerain prince scam emails 9 times outta 10, lol.

Looks like you'll have to complain to get your points redeemed, but they do eventually redeem them. Or maybe only complainers have commented so far. It's a wait and see. If I have any trouble, I'll uninstall and repost here.

• 1 month later...

I am one of the people who had to complain to get paid. I have deleted the app. One of the times when I emailed I asked 2 questions , one about my password and the other about redeeming points. They ignored my question about points but answered my password question.

• 1 month later...

I have been using the app but it keeps closing and needs to be re started frequently. Also passwords don't seem to work when logging in to redeem points. That said, I have managed to redeem my points and received payment. Going to continue with it for a while longer but I may delete the app in time

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 5/20/2015 at 6:30 AM, thatthriftychick said:

I am one of the people who had to complain to get paid. I have deleted the app. One of the times when I emailed I asked 2 questions , one about my password and the other about redeeming points. They ignored my question about points but answered my password question.

This is tactic of low grade support. When a ticket or request is submitted, they can close the request as answered. This is done for what is called "metrics", These support personal are judged by the number of tickets they resolve.  It's more work for you but you have submit each question separately.  I suggest composing your request in a separate text app of your choice and paste in to a new ticket. Keep the notes you created, because many support groups don't show you your original submission and it may be hard to follow the response that was a long time in coming. 

• Like 2