Survey Savvy Direct Mail Study/Scam

babs69

That is baloney. They owe you at least a partial payment. I won't do those type of get-paid-to things. They also keep emailing me to activate my add on so they can track my on line stuff. Nope. Not going to do it. They didn't give me the points after a few months and I deactivated it. Sorry you got hood winked. :(

I do this, have sent back my junk mail for over a year. I still get my envelopes and even had a month where I also didn't send anything back in the first envelope since didn't get my return envelopes until the 17th of that month. By that point I assumed no envelopes were coming and moved on with my life - then I got an email AND a phone call letting me know the envelopes were delayed and to please keep my mail and send it back when they do come.

I was part of their program for about 1.5 years and received $15 a month. In Sept of 2014, my AOL address book was hacked so I changed by password. I than noticed I was not receiving my $15 anymore I I forgot that this sign up also had included my email. I did received an email about updating my email address but forgot that this junk mail had also included my emailil so i ignore it. In December I realized that I was part of their email program and updated my email address. After 3 months of non-payment of the junk mail I was told I was no longer part of their program. I did not drop the site but stopped doing there surveys unless it paid at least $5. In Jan. $30 showed up in my account and with this site I had no idea for what.

• 2 weeks later...
I was part of their program for about 1.5 years and received $15 a month. In Sept of 2014, my AOL address book was hacked so I changed by password. I than noticed I was not receiving my $15 anymore I I forgot that this sign up also had included my email. I did received an email about updating my email address but forgot that this junk mail had also included my emailil so i ignore it. In December I realized that I was part of their email program and updated my email address. After 3 months of non-payment of the junk mail I was told I was no longer part of their program. I did not drop the site but stopped doing there surveys unless it paid at least $5. In Jan. $30 showed up in my account and with this site I had no idea for what.

--------------------------------

I wasn't upset so much as annoyed that they wasted my time (probably not there's, because I'm sure they were paid or they wouldn't have kept me in the program for 3 months). Here's a copy of my correspondence with Surveysavvy-

*Start from the bottom*

----- Forwarded Message -----

To:

Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 5:24 PM

Subject: [savvyconnect.surveysavvy.com #552149] Consumer Direct Mail Study

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the SavvyConnect support team.

This is a two part study, Direct Mail and Email Forwarding.

You must have participated in both portions of the study in order to have

received compensation.

Our records indicate that you were not participating in the Email Forwarding

portion of this study.

Unfortunately, we will be unable to continue to include you in this study.

This decision has been made by our client.

However, we look forward to including you in future surveys.

--

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Regards,

Loni Leyva

On Wed Apr 01 12:41:39 2015, wrote:

> Hello,

> I would like to know how and when to expect payment for the 3 months

> that I have participated in this study @ $10 per month? I

> understand there were many envelopes to review, I would simply like

> to know when and in what payment method (check by mail or credit to

> my account) I might expect payment if all my submissions were

> approved. Thank you.

> From:

> To: "[email protected]"

> Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 7:26 PM

> Subject: Re: [savvyconnect.surveysavvy.com #552149] Consumer Direct

> Mail Study

>

> Great, thank you!

>

>

> From: Loni Leyva via RT

> To:

> Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 7:12 PM

> Subject: [savvyconnect.surveysavvy.com #552149] Consumer Direct Mail

> Study

>

> Hello,

>

> Thank you for reaching out to the SavvyConnect support team.

>

> As long as you have fulfilled all of the requirements, your

> SurveySavvy account

> will be credited.

> --

> Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

>

> Regards,

> Loni Leyva

>

> On Wed Feb 25 15:48:47 2015, wrote:

> > Thank you so much for your response. So to be clarify, January's

> > payment will be mailed in a check or added to my account 1-2 weeks

> > from now?

> >

> > From: Loni Leyva via RT

> > To:

> > Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 1:55 PM

> > Subject: [savvyconnect.surveysavvy.com #552149] Consumer Direct Mail

> > Study

> >

> > Hello,

> >

> > Thank you for reaching out to the SavvyConnect support team.

> >

> > The Project Manager is currently reviewing all participation for

> > January's

> > Direct Mail/ Email Forwarding study.

> >

> > As long as you have fulfilled all of the requirements, your account

> > will be

> > credited within 1-2 weeks.

> > --

> > Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Loni Leyva

> >

> >

> >

> > On Sun Feb 22 09:57:40 2015, wrote:

> > > Hello,

> > >

> > > I have a question about the incentive for this study. I believe I

> > > returned all the envelopes for the month of January, but I haven't

> > > seen the $10 incentive added to my account. About how long will it

> > > take to see if it has processed?

> > > Thank you.

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

• Like 1

That is baloney. They owe you at least a partial payment. I won't do those type of get-paid-to things. They also keep emailing me to activate my add on so they can track my on line stuff. Nope. Not going to do it. They didn't give me the points after a few months and I deactivated it. Sorry you got hood winked. :(

It was very disheartening. But, if that's how they do business, I'm sure I'm not the only one. It's like going to work for someone and then having them tell you weeks in you are volunteering after having asked if you're going to be paid. I at least wanted them to take the time to tell me the requirements or remind me by email.

That was exactly what happen to me. Was mailing junk mail for over a year. Received credit by the 3rd week and a check in another 3. Forgot also did the email part and when my email address book got hacked, I changed my password and the payments stopped for what reason I do not know at the time. Received the exact same emails that the "project" ended. I went back through my old emails and found the one where I did sign up. I entered my new email address and about 2 months later there was $30 credit to my account. There has not been any additional credits for this type of activity since.

Wow, I would NEVER give my personal information like this to a survey company no matter how much pay is offered. This is almost like ASKING for identity theft, bank accounts being hacked, etc.. Survey Savvy also has something going on right now by trying to get you to download some app or software into your computer or phone to track everything you do and promise to pay you for this........NOT a smart move. Although this company does offer me a nice survey once in a while and always pays me within a reasonable amount of time, you have to be cautious when it comes to giving your personal information. I never even give my true birth date when asked. it's a major security breach question.

• Like 1

Wow, I would NEVER give my personal information like this to a survey company no matter how much pay is offered. This is almost like ASKING for identity theft, bank accounts being hacked, etc.. Survey Savvy also has something going on right now by trying to get you to download some app or software into your computer or phone to track everything you do and promise to pay you for this........NOT a smart move. Although this company does offer me a nice survey once in a while and always pays me within a reasonable amount of time, you have to be cautious when it comes to giving your personal information. I never even give my true birth date when asked. it's a major security breach question.

I totally agree with you. I will not have anything to do with download some app or software into your computer or phone to track everything you do and promise to pay you for this.................... :|

I sometimes wonder if any of they can or any site monitor our computers without us knowing. I don't know how to look to see if it can be........................... :shock:

• Like 1

• 5 years later...