One Opinion not sending visa card

fiestyvermin

i have been a member a year or two and this is the first time I ever had a problem. Their website shows that card should have been delivered on April 3rd but still waiting. I went to the rewards page and there is a button to send a email so I contacted them on Friday but I am still waiting on a reply. VERY FRUSTRATING and I refuse to do any more surveys until I am paid. Has anyone else had this problem and did they make it right.

Today I opened a support ticket and we shall see.

I got a reply after multiple emails from OneOpinion:

Ashley Jones replied:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for participating in our studies. We are experiencing some delays with gift card shipments. So you should receive it in about 10 business days. I’m sorry for the delay.

Best,

Hugh

OneOpinion Member Services

I am waiting on a gift card and being a "CONTRACT" worker I can not raise much fuss as they could just forgo paying me but I am so tempted to just lay them out. On the company website for rewards it showed to be delivered between March 30 and April 3rd. On the 3rd I sent a email to ClearRewards and then on Monday I opened a support ticket with OneOpinion and finally they responded 5 days after my card was supposed to be here with this GARBAGE. I understand problems happening but to not have it posted or to not contact or make that information available is RUDE, I am being polite. Needless to say I will respond in a harsh manner but I want to be paid first and after that I doubt I ever do another of their surveys.

I didn't have any problems .Of course I have only cashed out twice then quit.I never seem to be able to qualify for their surveys and gave up.To much of a headache for me.

New Response. I have tried posting to their FB page but everything has to be approved by their moderators, how nice is that??? I did email and posting response here which is garbage:

Hi,

Thanks for participating in our studies. Would you like the points credited back to your account for the gift card? Or would you like a Visa card, from our alternate vendor, that would arrive in 15 business days? If so, please respond with your complete mailing address.

Best,

Hugh

I told them my address is listed on their site every time I log on but I still gave. So a card that should have been here by the 3rd is going to take another 15 days which means 22 days past the due date. I wonder how many of their "PEOPLE" would continue going to work if they were told paychecks would arrive 3 weeks after the date they were supposed to be paid?

I remember when they first started .It was said that the people who started this business had been previously employed by Toluna and that wanted to give people a better experience.Never been a fan of Toluna and maybe they are following in their path since they learned from them.Not sure just a guess.

Plus why should you have to wait ?You've already waited.It's not your fault so why are you being punished?See this is another prime example why we need rules and regulations.

ok I got a response from OneOpinion:

Ashley Jones replied:

Hi,

Thanks for participating in our studies. Would you like a PayPal payment? It would be available in 24-48 hours from the time it is submitted. Or would you like a Visa card that would arrive in 7-10 business days? If you would like the PayPal payment, please respond with a valid email address. Please choose one as these are all that I can offer you.

Best,

Ashley Jones

MyView Member Services

I took footfree's advice and promptly told them that I was upset that I had already been waiting for a week and that why am I being punished for your lack of professionalism. Needless to say they sent the payment VIA PAYPAL TODAY. The odd thing is that on the email I got it shows: Myview Payment then everything else is OneOpinion from and through paypal but why are they using a Myview header on the emails. Regardless they paid and it was handled in a good manner

ok I got a response from OneOpinion:

Ashley Jones replied:

Hi,

Thanks for participating in our studies. Would you like a PayPal payment? It would be available in 24-48 hours from the time it is submitted. Or would you like a Visa card that would arrive in 7-10 business days? If you would like the PayPal payment, please respond with a valid email address. Please choose one as these are all that I can offer you.

Best,

Ashley Jones

MyView Member Services

I took footfree's advice and promptly told them that I was upset that I had already been waiting for a week and that why am I being punished for your lack of professionalism. Needless to say they sent the payment VIA PAYPAL TODAY. The odd thing is that on the email I got it shows: Myview Payment then everything else is Oneopinion from and through paypal but why are they using a Myview header on the emails. Regardless they paid and it was handled in a good manner

Glad to hear it worked for you !

Hello, I requested a cash out on December 20, 2014 but have not gotten the card which was supposed to be received the week of March 10, 2015.

The following is the reply I received to my earlier inquiry on February 23, 2015.

"MAR 10, 2015 | 04:43PM EDT

Member Services replied:

Hi Darlene,

You should have it by the end of the week if you haven’t received it already.

Best,

Hugh"

I am still receiving survey invitations but I am hesitant to respond based on the failure to receive the incentive for previous surveys.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance that you can provide.