"Recommended" panels on Survey Police

Trueblue

Just curious, since Mintvine falls under the subject classification despite being ranked #126 by those rating, I assume they pay at least a modest fee for this. Is this true?

I don't know either but I am interested if ksedwar got an answer back about Mintvine sending all those surveys like 10-12 a day and you click on them and there always full................. :roll:

I submitted a complaint about that today. It getting to be really annoying

I had at least 7 surveys in my email today clicked on them right away and of course everyone of them was closed it's starting to be a waste of my time something seems wrong

I am interested if ksedwar got an answer back about mintvine sending all those surveys

Nope. I guess they don't check their own help forums. Or they did see it but didn't reply because my Mintvine email invites have gone back down to normal.

I am interested if ksedwar got an answer back about mintvine sending all those surveys

Nope. I guess they don't check their own help forums. Or they did see it but didn't reply because my Mintvine email invites have gone back down to normal.

Are the surveys you get always closed or full?

Are the surveys you get always closed or full?

I just today had 7 surveys all full......................... :x

I was having the same issue. Getting 10 to 12 a day and even after 2 minutes they were full. I contact their support and received an answer in about 18 hours. Was told they had a "computer glitch" which were sending out surveys before they were "ready". The number have decreased but having been able to qualify for any in about 2 weeks. I do not mind the site, at least they give you 5 points if you do not qualify.

at least they give you 5 points if you do not qualify.

That would be alright kinda, but they are already closed when I click on them so no 5 points................ :?

Had 15 today, a bunch came a few hours ago again all closed....................... :|

Your right, most of them have been closed but the number has been decreasing. Only 2 yesrterday

13 or more but did get 1 that DQ so a BIG WOPING 5 points woo hoo.... not................... :?

• 2 weeks later...

If it works like surveynetwork (or nectar-canvass for the matter :evil: ), then it is like a 'survey router' :| , they may never have their own surveys, so it is a huge waste of time trying all these 'survey available' and finding out they're already closed... :mrgreen: