Valued Opinions Merge

1957horses

I received this email this morning............................. :|

Member Notification.

Research Now Group, Inc., which operates the Valued Opinions panel, has merged with RNow Merger Sub, Inc., a newly formed wholly owned subsidiary of Insight Holdings (DE), Inc., to form Research Now Group, Inc.

As a member, nothing will change for you, but we wanted to let you know since there was change in our corporate structure and ownership. The terms of our Privacy Policy have not changed and the existing Valued Opinions Privacy Policy will continue to govern the information that you have provided to Research Now.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Isabel

The Valued Opinions Team.

I got this email from e-rewards on 4/4/2015 - does anything look familiar to you?

Research Now Group, Inc., which operates the e-Rewards Opinion Panel, has merged with RNow Merger Sub, Inc., a newly formed wholly owned subsidiary of Insight Holdings (DE), Inc., to form Research Now Group, Inc.

As a Member, nothing will change for you, but we wanted to let you know since there was change in our corporate structure and ownership. The terms of our Privacy Policy have not changed and the existing e-Rewards Privacy Policy will continue to govern the information that you have provided to Research Now.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

• 8 months later...
1957horses - hello from ASTRA good site this eh? try legerweb pays not bad.

Already doing it but is for me is extremely slow........................ :?