"Pick a door" opinion outpost

Dan432

Is this even winnable? I must have done this at least 50 times. I typically pick the first door, but no matter what, I always end up with the yellow token (#2). I'm not expecting much out of a mini game you get when disqualified from surveys (just click "no thanks" instead of "take another survey"), but this is just ridiculous.

Only 50? I've done hundreds. Many, many hundreds since this started. I've never gotten squat. The high rate chance is more like no chance IMO. I used to win the Pick A Door and get 5 points oh maybe once every 2 months. Can't remember exactly but I did win. Forget the extra survey option as your odds are ridiculous and I get entries for that by default. I may just go back to Take next survey and not even bother.

The "Pick a Door" contests have changed in the past year. Before, you had a slightly better chance of getting points. I won a couple of 5 pointers. Now they made the game harder to where really no one can win!

for the time it's not worth it at least for me in the long run.. plus the sound it makes just irritates me when you lose.

for the time it's not worth it at least for me in the long run.. plus the sound it makes just irritates me when you lose.

I'm getting fed up with that noise too. I try to make sure my volume is down, but since some surveys require the speakers on, it's easy to forget and then I end up getting surprised by this stupid noise.

At least it's not a *PHHHBBBBT* sound. (Those are out-houses, aren't they?) :shock:

But yeah I agree, totally obnoxious and loud and unnecessary sound effect. I usually remember to click 'mute' first but sometimes I forget.