New Panel: Screenwise Trends

Administrator

Screenwise Trends has just been added to SurveyPolice: http://www.surveypolice.com/screenwise-trends

Earn cash and gift cards for helping Google shape the future of the internet. Simply download the browser extension to your computer, and/or app to your mobile device, and earn rewards passively, each week.

Please submit a rating and review once you've had experience with this survey panel.

• 1 year later...

I used Screenwise panel for years with much success. They are still monitoring my computer and android device. But since they switched names to Cross Media Panel, they don't want to pay. They say to contact Screenwise. Now when I go to sign on to the Cross Media Website, it says user not found. So is this what they do, monitor you until you want to be paid, they cut off your access to the website?  I am owed $150 in Amazon cards.  

Beware.

I used Screenwise panel for years with much success. They are still monitoring my computer and android device. But since they switched names to Cross Media Panel, they don't want to pay. They say to contact Screenwise. Now when I go to sign on to the Cross Media Website, it says user not found. So is this what they do, monitor you until you want to be paid, they cut off your access to the website?  I am owed $150 in Amazon cards.  

Beware.

That didn't happen to me. I just cashed out again today. They removed PayPal but still have Amazon. Are you signing in to the right website? https://www.crossmediapanel.com/account

How do you get signed up for this panel? 

I got an email a month or so ago from ScreenWise Trends with $100 in gifts cards. My memory is vague, but I remember many moons ago agreeing through another survey site to monitor my Google searches. I'm assuming that's what it's from. So I got paid from SWT themselves, but I was never actually a member, because I participated through another company? Anyhow, I'd like to do this on an ongoing basis, so I went to the Cross Media Panel, and as I suspected, my email address is not registered with them. But I don't see anywhere to actually sign up. Confused. 

ScreenWise Trends is an add-on you install to your Chrome browser and if you have a smartphone and tablet you can install the app on them too. $100 would take a while to accumulate because you can only make $3 a week maximum. Is that the ScreenWise Trends you are talking about?

They are taking new members as far as I know. You have to have a Google account/email.