I am tired of doing car surveys

NFriday

It seem like I get car surveys all the time, and I am tired of them. I am not in the market for a new car, but I am always asked what kind of car I would choose, even though I tell them that I do not plan on purchasing a car in more than 4 years. I also get the surveys through Inbox Dollars where they ask where I would like to visit, and it seems like no matter where I say, I automatically get disqualified from the survey. Today I got a bunch of those surveys, and I finally said the place I want to visit is not on the list, and I still get disqualified.

Car surveys seem to love me when I'm telling them what my dream car would be, page after page after page. But once I tell it what I have now, it's all over. They don't like my old beater car, I guess.

Does anybody here get the takeout pizza one too? I got that one again yesterday,, and I never order take out pizza, and especially Domino's pizza. I used to eat Domino's pizza when I was in college, but I think I've ordered it once since then. I just had to exit that survey. They asked you about different deals for Domino's, and which one you would prefer. There is a whole lot better pizza than Domino's. I don't eat pizza a whole lot anyway.

Hah! Haven't had that pizza one for a while. But I think the whole planet, solar system and galaxy has to know by now that I have NOT seen a movie in a theater in the past two or twelve months. And still they ask.

I am never eligible for the financial ones because I don't have a 401K or $100,000 in investments, and I don't have a credit card. I got a survey yesterday though that went on forever and asked about banks, car insurance companies, and investment companies, and I had to name any that I could remember. I just got a survey today too about my interpretation of premium, and it asked me to name a premium watch, car, and other things. That one went on forever, and when I was at least 75% done, I started having problems with my computer, and I had to log off. When I went to the history, and tried to finish that survey, it just took me back to the beginning of the survey. Thanks but no thanks. I think that was one of the surveys I got from Inbox Dollars today. I think I made a whole $1.29 off of Inbox Dollars today.

Fiance,car and the movie ones where you already know that you wont qualify.Plus ones that I put I have no interest ,wont buy or don't know and they still continue.I will exit out stage left faster then Snagglepuss.

• 4 years later...
On 5/15/2015 at 6:33 AM, NFriday said:

It seem like I get car surveys all the time, and I am tired of them. I am not in the market for a new car, but I am always asked what kind of car I would choose, even though I tell them that I do not plan on purchasing a car in more than 4 years. I also get the surveys through Inbox Dollars  where they ask where I would like to visit, and it seems like no matter where I say, I automatically get disqualified from the survey. Today I got a bunch of those surveys, and I finally said the place I want to visit is not on the list, and I still get disqualified.

lol, you know, you're not the single one :) Personally, recently I get an email from Total insurance to the Courier Insurance contract conclusion... When I went to that company, they said, that I clicked on the button "Agree" (I guess I simply was tired so I made a misclick). And why did they send me a contract conclusion on courier insurance? Maybe they had discounts on this kind of insurance? Lol... That company has affordable prices at least instead of other companies.