surveyrewardz

calafan

I got that one too. It's owned by Points2Shop (GPT). https://www.surveypolice.com/points2shop

They already operate a survey panel at http://www.your-surveys.com so I'm not sure why they are opening another panel that's an exact clone of your-surveys. If I remember correctly your-surveys.com wasn't (or isn't) bad but the pay is low compared to other panels.

• 3 weeks later...

You are correct - it's like YourSay. It's a survey router, but it's also a survey panel. This means you can make money on this site in one of two ways:

As a Survey Router:

If you're filling out surveys on a different panel, you may be sent to this one, and it routes through to surveys. After you finish, you should be redirected back ot the original panel, and your rewards will show up there.

As a Survey Panel:

You login on surveyrewardz, fill out surveys and it keeps track of your earnings. Then, it has an option for you to withdraw, (cashout your earnings.)

When you cashout, you have the options to have it sent in one of these ways:

1. Paypal, min cashout is $1, and the fee listed says 10 cents if cashout is less than $10. (So, in other words, cashout to Paypal $10 at a time.)

2. Virtual Visa, min cashout is $5, fees listed as "variable," (whatever that means, lol.)

3. Dwolla, min cashout is $1, no fee for cashout under $10, 25 cents fee for over $10. (So, again, in other words, cashout to Dwolla $10 at a time to avoid the fee.)

4. Paper check mailed to you, min cashout is $5, no fee

5. Amazon GC, min cashout is $5, no fee

Now if anyone else has had any experience with YourSay, they send you through screener after screener, and then you can do a survey you pass the screener. For some of those surveys, you may screen out and get returned to the router, where you go through several screeners again. Sometimes, it can take a long time before you finally get one that you can fill out and complete, and after re-entering your demographics over and over and screening out, you can want to pull your hair out.

Also, the surveys work in "real time," which means that you may do a survey that takes a half hour, only to be DQ'd at the end with no payment. They say it's because when surveys are in real time, as soon as they have their desired # of respondents, they close the survey, even if you're not finished, which then DQ's you, with no pay. So, that is also like YourSay and is another reason to want to pull your hair out. I say, if you're committed to filling out a long one like that and you're nearly done, they should pay you anyways, but that isn't their policy, so I'd skip starting a long one like that, because working on it for that long, only to get nothing is a real F U to the survey-taker, in my opinion...

That is describing YourSay, so I may try SurveyRewardz out, just to see if it is in fact as infuriating as YourSay. Who knows, maybe they have different management? I'll update if I have anything interesting to report on that score.

• 2 years later...

Been waiting 9 days to receive payment. Emails just go unanswered. Would have no problems with them, if they could just pay in the timely manner that they say they do. Surveys are interesting but hard to keep doing them, not knowing if I will ever get paid. Try at your own risk

I joined the site about two weeks ago. And I was immediately blocked. I emailed them and asked why I couldn't take any surveys, and I was told that my account was banned because I used a proxy.  I emailed them back asking for an explanation because I don't know what a proxy is, but they never bothered to reply to me so I have no idea what it is that I think I've done wrong 

• 1 month later...

I have used them for awhile. Used, past tense.  When you cash out, I used Amazon, they would give you a link that didn't work. I would have to e-mail them for the code. It would take awhile. I made like $30 or $40 dollars. Also, you have to wait awhile. E-mails are "tickets" and you can have only one open at a time, so if you e-mail them about a payment ues the sam e ticket, don't use a new e-mail. If that make  sense.

Could not shake the feeling they were sketchy. i stopped with them.

Applecrisp

• 5 months later...

They finally banned me and kept the $8.00 that they owed me. I would avoid these people as much as possible. surveyrewardz.com is just a scam. I should have bailed like you Applecrisp but I didn't and they screwed me.

• 1 year later...

Sounds like par for Your-Surveys.com. Support is not really engaged mentally with whatever tools some shyster sold them. They don't know what they are looking at, they once accused me of using an Amazon server in Virginia and I'm in Austin. You could tell from their response that they had no further knowledge of the proxy crap they dished out to members.  I stopped taking their surveys and my experience was so much improved. Also, if you read the TOS, you'll find out that Your-Surveys is part of Points2Shop, an equally unfriendly, intolerant, and paranoid panel. I think Points2Shop should be reported to ESOMAR and the other industry regulatory associations.  If anyone else feels this way, let's get in touch and compare notes.

• 6 months later...

When I get a raw deal from a router, if I know who paid for the survey, I go to that company;s website and tell them about it. I also suggest that they use Pinecone Research or Radials Insights, as those two places don't send people on wild goose chases.

• Like 1