New activity on Hiving for extra points

Spazmobot

I don't know if any of you do surveys on the site called "Hiving." It's a Cint panel but they do not pay as well as other Cint panels and it takes a long time to have the points change from pending to awarded so you can cash out.

However, I did one the other day out of boredom and after I finished, they give you a new option to make additional points through CrowdFlower. (You have to sign up with CrowdFlower for this partnership of sites to work.) Essentially, CrowdFlower is like AmazonTurk, where you do tiny tasks for money. They don't pay a lot, but there may be like 50 tasks and you get paid by the task. If the task is quick and easy enough, and you do enough of them, it can add up, but it's usually a lot of work.

I'm not making this sound very appealing as it really doesn't appeal to me, because I don't think it pays enough for the time and work you put into it. However, I figured I'd list it here, to let y'all know, in case there are some Amazon Turk people out there who are good at getting a lot of them done, and so they can make it work for them.

iPoll also has a tasks section that's pretty new, though there are very rarely any tasks to do in there, still it's worth checking. Sometimes, they may have a $2 or $5 task to do.

Good Luck out there, guys!

• 2 years later...

I have been with Hiving for just over a year now and was accumulating 4000 points (£4) on a fairly regular basis up until June of this year when I redeemed my 4000 points and never received payment.  I sent them a message which went unanswered and when I tried to send them another message a week later, all of a sudden there is now no way to contact them!  What gives??  Does anyone know??  And what can I do about it?

I was with them for a few years and seldom took their surveys, when I tried to log in last year I couldn't. I think they kicked me out. I don't miss them.