Paid Surveys At Home

gothicsmurf

I have been doing surveys on a router site called Daily Survey Panel, and while I've never had any issues with any of surveys they redirect me to (such as Toluna & GiveUsYour2Cents), they have recently started routing to a site I have never heard of before, called Paid Surveys At Home -

I just wanted to check if this is a legitimate site, before I give them any of my details.

Anyone know of this site or have any experience doing surveys for them?

I saw two or three red flags as soon a I looked at the website. Did you read the ridiculous reviews complete with stock photo images of the members on the front page? I wouldn't even consider joining.

1) $20 for 20 minute surveys (we all know that's a lie).

2) The TOS states that Paid Surveys at Home is NOT responsible for ANYTHING posted on their website. They own the website but are not responsible for it? How does that work?

3) Keep reading the TOS... Any information you give them (even personal information) can be used by them in any way they see fit including using it for marketing as well as selling your personal info.

I also found a review that says they charge a fee to get access to the surveys but I have nothing solid to back it up.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It's clickbank product and it's not trusted brand. Don't provide them your information. people are providing misleading information to earn money. Don't join it and keep yourself safe. 

• 4 years later...

I’ve never heard of it, but a lot of legitimate or somewhat okay sites sign people up simply to get or sell their data to third parties, and rarely will you even be invited to take a survey.