Field Scope International

LizzieAnn

Hi, I have not visited for some time and am amazed and delighted to see the incredible changes, benefits and advantages that the new set up has....well done SP!! I, for one, will be visiting regularly from now on as I have been doing surveys for many years now and lots of interesting things have emerged.

In all my experience, however, I have never come across Field Scope International and they concern me. I had an email I filled out last week asking for people to complete a £75 1 x hour telephone interview and then a phone call at work from them to say I qualified and would be sent a follow up email and I also was asked to choose a time slot for my interview after which I was to email my bank details to them so they could transfer the £75..............this set alarm bells ringing as no panel I have ever been with has asked me to do this EVER.

As I have already searched, and found the site http://fieldscopeint.com/ - to me it does look genuine, but could you confirm please, SP, as I see nothing about them on here........... :( hopefully, you could do this for me please, before tomorrow at 12.30 as that is when I have to take the one hour interview ..... :)

Hi LizzieAnn,

Welcome back to SurveyPolice! Our site really has undergone a lot of changes in the last couple of years, and there's still more to come, so stay tuned. 8)

Regarding Field Scope International, they appear to be legitimate. Transferring money via bank transfer is a lot more common in Europe than it is in North America, so asking for your wire details is not necessarily a red flag. If they were to ask you for something like a bank pin number or a credit card number, then that would be a dead giveaway that something is wrong.

If you signed up to be part of their panel, then we believe you shouldn't run into problems. If you were contacted out of the blue, that's always a bit concerning (i.e. how did they obtain your contact information?)

Hope your interview goes well. Please post back here to tell us how it went!