your surveys

pinkcamofordgirl

For those who use WiFi be sure to keep away from this company. They will not work with you instead they chose to be unprofessional.block your account.

• 8 months later...

Just noticed this and am a touch surprised, I only use them via other sites but their surveys are probably my best earner by wifi as well. So many variables in this survey business I think. Thanks for the heads up though :)

• 4 years later...

Your surveys subtracts "quality score" points without even checking with you acting as judge, jury, and executioner. If you abandon a survey because it is poorly written, too long, repetitive, never ending, or any other reason and do another without completely closing out the browser, clearing cookies, ect they accuse use of taking multiple surveys at once and ding you.  If the horrific survey rejects  do your answers rather than just subtracting the point that you earned they often subtract 10 to 20 points from your quality score. If anyone knows their actual headquarters address I need it so I can complain to the BBB to get real action and expose their unethical tactics. Their trap questions are deceiving as legitimate answers are treated as violations. I E. u take the train from Chicago to Milwaukee Airport Railroad Station, common by known as MARS. If you make this commute as many do as there are multiple trains daily to get you conveniently to this airport and answer that you go to MARS forgetting that  they are asking about the planet instead. of a real railroad station you get dinged. If they give you a lift of cities and asks your which is not in the U S and they all are (i.e, Amsterdam, a city in upstate NY as well as the capital of the Netherlands) and since u have to answer u get it wrong because if u do not answer u get an error message. This company should be investigated and they should restore all the points they stole.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...