SurveyTandem - a new way to collect survey responses

Administrator

Finding it difficult to get people to fill out your survey?

http://www.surveytandem.com is a free service which takes care of collecting responses for you. In exchange for receiving responses, simply fill out the surveys of others. No need to beg people to fill out your surveys anymore - simply post your survey and start filling out other people’s surveys. SurveyTandem takes care of the rest.

• 4 months later...

The surveytandem website is completely buggy. There are just a few, maybe 4, surveys available - thus hardly any members that do your own survey in return. Cannot recommend that platform (unfortunately).

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I found Surveytandem was buggy in internet explorer - but worked well in google chrome.

You're right about there not being many surveys :(

It is a great concept though, so I hope more people sign up!

• 3 weeks later...

I saw surveytandem it was busy in Internet services.

It is working awesome ..

We can do surveys safe and quick ...

It is very nice than others so I am requesting to sign up for surveytandem

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The idea is great, but in practice, there're is no one around. I signed up and was able to do only 2 surveys (they don't check if you meet criteria to respond to a survey, do not delete old surveys, and there is a very limited number of them). Not helpful, will update if this changes.

• 11 months later...

The idea is very good. BUT. 1. The web page is slow. 2. There are like 4 active surveys, which does not allow you to get enough of points to get respondents.  Not gonna work well till more people register

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...

This has clearly improved from when previous commenters tried it. It is a good way to get survey responses and there are lots of surveys available to complete. It will take a bit of patience to filter out ones not relevant but overall its usable. The only problem is you don't get that many responses but worth a try.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Don't know where to post, so here I go

Hello Everyone,

I am currently doing post graduate diploma in AI/Ml from IIIT-Bangalore. i am doing a survey to research shopping preferences and habits regarding kids' wear. please help me out by filling out the form and sharing it with as many people as possible since more responses will only help me in my research

You may find the survey form here

Thanks,

Goutam

• Like 1