Administrator

New Panel: Surveygoo Panel (UK only)

Administrator

Surveygoo Panel has just been added to SurveyPolice.

Earn cash (paid by PayPal) and Amazon e-vouchers for taking online surveys, participating in focus groups, answering telephone surveys, and more.

Open to UK residents 16+

indruzee

I have signed up for this survey panel once it got advertised on Survey police. So far I have qualified and completed 2 surveys - which were really short (1-2min) and worth £0.24. It has been only 2-3 weeks, but getting slightly disappointed (considering their payout threshold of £10). Anyone is on this site and can share their opinion/feedback?

fluffy501

I joined it toa a couple of weeks ago and completed about the same amount as you

I'm not really disappointed as they seem to be a cin't panel and all Cint panels are like this, its going to take a long time to get the payout

indruzee

UPDATE: by now I have earned £2.74 - since their surveys are only 1-2min and I do receive only 1-2 a week, I do not mind having them on as it is really not time consuming. I have also receive small bonus of £0.10 after completion of 5 surveys.

fluffy501

I probably have about the same, I haven't noticed the bonus of 10p though but I haven't logged in to check