Air travellers' opinions needed

Sabee

Hi everyone,

My name is Sanne Beerens, a final year Consumer Psychology master student at London Metropolitan University. And I am carrying out a study that investigates a traveller’s decision-making between branded airlines.

As part of the research I am conducting a survey which takes approximately 15 minutes of your time. The survey contains a template of a flight comparison website followed by specific questions about it. As well as questions relating to how you see yourself and about previous flight purchases. In order to participate in this study it is important that you have flown once at least.

Participation in this study is completely voluntary and anonymous. All information collected from you will be stored securely by myself and remain strictly confidential. Only I, my supervisor and examiners will have access to the data collected.

Thank you for considering taking part in my study. If you are willing to help me with my research, please click on the link below to get access to the survey. I would be so appreciative if you could fill in and share the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TXD5MNY

Kind regards,

Sanne Beerens

• 8 months later...