what has happened to Yougov

fiestyvermin

I only log into YouGov when I have a survey and today upon logging in what a FREAKING DISASTER the site has turned into. Under their rewards all it shows is

Rewards

You have points!

You have enough points for any of the following items in red. Click to redeem...

it never shows my total points NOWHERE all it shows is what I have earned enough to redeem for and those are in red. What has happened to just showing my points and the reward totals??????? This set up is so confusing and why not just show the point totals????????

I only do their surveys cause they are quick and painless require very little effort. But they keep making the site more confusing and this recent garbage makes it tough to want to wait cause if they will not post my total points and only show available rewards, which still does not work right. I do not know if I can last to 100k.

Thoughts

I noticed the same thing yesterday. I finished a survey and when it was done I couldn't find my points either. I somehow found a page listing the surveys I have taken and I added up the points so at least I know I have 3000. Don't know why they would change it.

I had problem on Sat. Aug. 29th. Sent e-mail to site and they replied early 8/31/ with "team has been alerted to problem" with inability to redeem points. It has been corrected as of 9/2/15 when I was able to complete my redemption. Go to the site and I think you will be able to see it through. They have been a reliable site.