CLIXSENSE payments?

beare

They pay every Wednesday. You have to cash out before 2:00pm on Wednesdays to get it the same day by paypal. I just got mine around 5:00p.m. in my paypal account. Been on their site for 3 years now.

cashed out check but its been like 3 1/2 weeks yet to see a check

Oh ok. You did a check. Was it your first cash out ever? The first cash out has to be done by check. I don't know how long it takes.

yeah its my first cashout on there site

Try contacting them. Use the helpdesk. Submit a ticket as general and ask them about it. They are good about responding.

• 4 months later...

Hi I have been with cllick sense since may 2015 it was a few months afte that I started using them have made not quite $100:00 from them probably in about 7 or 8 months.Have had no problem cashing out withem not a bad earner.Cheers Anthony.

• 1 month later...

They've changed the way the do the payouts....now they pay with 4-5 days of cashing out. It's a bit of a wait sometimes eg if you cash out on a Monday you won't get paid until Thurs or Fri, but as long as you take that into account you'll be fine. I love Clixsense it's one of my favourite sites, I regularly earn anywhere from $30-40/mo from them if I visit the site every day and because they pay in US $$ and I'm in Canada I get about 25% more even with the small fee they charge. Great site!