Anyone tried earnhoney?

neminem

So, funny thing just happened: I'm on the forum mod team for a well-played but moderately obscure web game - you most likely haven't heard of it, but it's big enough that it gets piles of spam, the cleanup of which is like 99.9% of my job description. Today, I saw the first-ever piece of obvious spam that actually had a useful content body (it was already deleted, and I left it that way - it was still clearly spam, as this is a forum for a game, not a forum about making money online): the contents of the post advertised a site called Earn Honey. I was just curious whether it was advertising a legitimate site or not, as I hadn't heard of it. Turns out, not so much for surveys, as it's clearly a GPT site, but it also seems pretty much legit (at least inasmuch as I got a good handful of hits from people discussing it on /r/beermoney, seemingly positively (or at least not in the context of "this is a scam").

So I'm curious a. if anyone here has tried it, and b. why it isn't in the main surveypolice GPT list?

... if anyone here has tried it, and b. why it isn't in the main surveypolice GPT list?

Didn't try but checked it on scamadviser.com and it seems 1yr old with private registration. The 'about us' doesn't have info, but their Privacy on Children has Privacysays BayBee LLC 1871 @ 12 Floor 222 West Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago, IL 60654 [email protected]

And says united state based, but why their registration is hidden I wonder. Anyway their fb page seems alive.

• 1 year later...

Been a member for a month . A bit inconsistent in the videos but fairly passive income. Terrible pay schedule. Every 4-7 days depending on when you cash out. But, I'm working it. About $1 - $2 a day depending if the videos run right.....It has potential but still a young company so it's hard to refer people to it