Do you really have to dispose of products we try

footfree

Presumably the main thing they want to make sure you don't do is sell it or give it away. I can't imagine anyone there would care if you use the rest of it yourself? (Plus what avemaria said, how would they know anyway.)

They don't want any liability after the product test is over one supposes. I did a vacuum product test and had to cut off part of the cord and send it back. Still sitting in the garage waiting to get tossed out. I could have gotten the cord replaced but I didn't like the vacuum that much. Pre-production machine so they don't want issues after the test is over.

I've had a few that actually wanted me to send back what was left. I've only had to do it twice though. I was happy to send that last face moisturizer I got because it didn't help my face at all and made it dry.

• 4 weeks later...

I think in some cases where they send you two products to compare, they ask you to dispose of the first so you don't get them confused or such. Other than that, I've kept products I like and continued to consume or use them.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been asked to send back a toothbrush- which I liked and would have liked to use longer than 2 weeks. Also a deodorant after 3 weeks, and a mascara after one week. I wasn't crazy about the mascara- sent it back right after completing the questions -but then got emails stating many did not send back the mascara and nobody would be paid until they sent it back! I finally did get paid weeks later, it was $10 which I appreciated. I've been asked to send back stuff like body wash that I really liked. Sometimes I've been asked to send something back yet I never got the link to the survey for follow-up- I would still send it back if I wasn't happy with the item, but if it's something I needed- no survey, no pay, no obligation.

Oh I had to send back a Keruig, the new one with a Carafe (pitcher). I got free coffee for 6 months. Oh it was agony sending it back. I loved it! :cry:

It was about 2 or 3 years ago I got a Keurig and I still use it as of today.Knock on wood. I have been fortunate,I have known people who went out and bought theirs only to have trouble with them.One person I work for has replaced theirs once and a relative twice.

Oh I had to send back a Keruig, the new one with a Carafe (pitcher). I got free coffee for 6 months. Oh it was agony sending it back. I loved it! :cry:

I did that one also. Did you get paid anything after you returned it?? Or was the use of it and free coffee considered payment?? I forgot to put the Carafe in the box a week later I was it was still here. They never emailed me about it.......................... :shock:

• 2 weeks later...