New Panel: Surveyeah

Administrator

Clicked & joined... It says registered in Italy (milano) :| and layout looks very much 'Cint' layout :cry: It seems having sites all over the world... :shock: Only time will tell... :wink: Thanks

I have also joined, cause why not. Looks pretty much like Crowdology, which is not remotely my favorite, but they brag about their payout, and given that surveyspot and Opinion Outpost look identical, and surveyspot is one of my least favorites and OO one of my most favorites... I figure it'd be silly not to give them a chance anyway. So I am. We'll see.

• 1 month later...

I'm one of those who started receiving survey invitations from this site, without having joined, so I thought I should at least give them a shot.

I've just received my first payout. I chose an Amazon gift certificate, and this morning received an email from the "Founder and CEO" of Surveyeah, stating that Amazon.com.au doesn't provide gift certificates (shouldn't he have looked into that before offering them?).

I was asked whether I wanted my $8.50 deposited into my Paypal account or in the form of an Amazon gift certificate in $US; I opted for the latter and about 15 minutes later received a gift certificate for $6.50 (which sounds about right, given the state of the Aussie dollar). I've just redeemed the gift certificate at Amazon, together wih another gift certificate from another survey company.

So Surveyeah seems OK so far. They pay out promptly, respond promptly to emails, and the payment rate is OK considering I had only done about five very short surveys. I will stay on with them.

:D

• 1 month later...

You know, I have been with them for a while and have never completed a survey with them.  I just checked and I still have $0 in my account.  I don't get surveys from them but rarely.  I guess I am in a different demo than they need.  Guess I can get rid of that one.

Well, I tried it... in my experience over the past couple months, it is not like OO vs. surveyspot, more like, well, Crowdology and another identical copy of Crowdology. Their website managed to be even clunkier than crowdology's, which is difficult, but I'd tolerate it if the surveys were great. They send me surveys about as often as crowdology's, and pay even slightly worse (I just got one yesterday that said it would take 20 minutes and pay 75 cents, and that feels about average for what I've seen so far. Thanks! (Not.))

• 10 months later...

As I posted above, I signed on with Surveyeah a year ago. I was getting $AU6.50 Amazon gift certificates every 4-6 weeks, until about a month ago, when the surveys started paying ridiculously small amounts, like 80 cents or less for a survey. I had decided to cash in my remaining $$$ and close my account — until this morning, when I completed a 20-minute survey, hit the "Submit" button and received the message "According to the pre-qualification questions you are not the right match for this survey".

To add insult to injury, I couldn't find a link to notify Surveyeah of technical errors.

Just say No to Surveyeah!

• Like 1