• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LizzieAnn

• kit480

• surveytaker

• kristenbui

The best incentive that I've received was a $5 check for winning a drawing that I did not even realize that I was entered into. I'm looking forward to more "surprise" checks.

• 2 weeks later...
:) The best incentive I receive is $5 everytime I do a survey and sometimes the survey involves testing or sampling a product from a company that the survey is about.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I just joined the survey police recently and have started to keep records of all I earn and so far in the month of January 2008 I have received incentives to the value of £104!! My other half is well pleased with this, as he is a stay at home dad and has fab fun spending all the vouchers online at amazon and hmv, etc. I on the other hand have the bank account in my name so enjoy banking the cheques and spending them!! Its really true that the more you sign up with the more you will get invitations.

happy survey hunting!

LizzieAnn

The best incentive I received was $250 from one of the sites I belong to.

And it came just at the right time, also.

wooooooooow

the most I've earn was $25 for a survey.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Several hundred dollars a month? I just can't believe it...I belong to over twently panels. and including click-throughs and qualifiers, I only make a hundred dollars in six months to a year.

I keep fairly close track of incentives, and dump any panels that try to offer you a considerable ammount less than what the others are paying. I've found my aprox standard is 1 point =$.01; but you have to check each new panel you sign up for. Some have a point scheme ten times that, and others one tenth.

I wish we could get together and put the stingiest and most devious ones out of business. That's why I'm excited about this forum/website. All of the others I'd seen were so obviously trying to sell the garbage panels, or any other number of schemes and things. A place called "Survey Police" sounds legit, and all it needs is to BE legit, which it is, so far :D

GG, I feel pretty excited about this site too, and it has certainly led me to some lucrative places. I may say I earned £104 last month but I only received £39 of it in January, the rest is still coming in....so far this month I have mad £45 but only received £19 of it and February is nearly over...however, it comes in leaps and bounds....simply because it sometimes takes a while to cash out. It is definitely true that the more surveys you do for a site the more you get from them. If you take a bit of time and trouble over them and genuinely enjoy the survey experience and not just the money or vouchers it brings, that helps too!

LizzieAnn :D

My best incentive was $75 for a discussion session. What's ironic is I really can't stand the survey company now. It took me almost 6 months to get my check and it never did show up in my account. I had to email like 3 different people. Good thing I saved my invite in my email! :roll: They did not reply to any of my emails. The check just happened to show up one day.

That same month I also received a $50 unexpected check from another company and 2-$10 checks from yet 2 other survey companies. The checks couldn't have come at a better time! :lol:

Everyone seems to have received decent incentives for their surveys. So far the largest check I cashed in for was for $5.00, but that took a couple of different surveys to earn.

I have a balance of $30.00 with one company -- I began with them in August 2007...so it took over 6 month to earn that.

Also, there is one company that I have never qualified for a survey yet....and it has been about 6 months that I joined them. I sometimes consider cancelling my membership with them, but I hesitate just in case I ever qualify, the incentives would be worth it.

I am looking forward to earning more money with these surveys, but I never realized how much time it would take -- I'm not much of a shopper, so I don't earn anything using that route, which a lot of the sites offer.

the thing is, mariac, don't get downhearted because the more you sign up with, the more you will earn....it really does help to be a member with all sorts of survey sites and keep track of what you do...I have even started to keep my survey invitations until I get paid for them, surveytaker, that is a brilliant idea! Then you have the proof you need to get paid!!

happy surveytaking!

LizzieAnn

I'm not much of a shopper, so I don't earn anything using that route, which a lot of the sites offer

I don't do those either. You're not missing anything by not doing those.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I just found out about this site today and joined since I participate in a lot of different surveys.

The best reward I have ever received was a $200 check for a survey about diamonds. I do have about $250 in one survey account and about $150 in another. I just recently got a new microwave with points I had for one survey company, and some restaurant gift cards from a few others.