• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LizzieAnn

• kit480

• surveytaker

• kristenbui

I have had many good rewards but my favorite one was test product I got about a year ago, it was for a new childs cell phone, it was a $100 phone and it came with $75 minutes worth on it.

WOW! Several hundred dollars a month? I just can't believe it...I belong to over twently panels. and including click-throughs and qualifiers, I only make a hundred dollars in six months to a year.

I keep fairly close track of incentives, and dump any panels that try to offer you a considerable ammount less than what the others are paying. I've found my aprox standard is 1 point =$.01; but you have to check each new panel you sign up for. Some have a point scheme ten times that, and others one tenth.

I wish we could get together and put the stingiest and most devious ones out of business. That's why I'm excited about this forum/website. All of the others I'd seen were so obviously trying to sell the garbage panels, or any other number of schemes and things. A place called "Survey Police" sounds legit, and all it needs is to BE legit, which it is, so far :D

I completely agree! I also haven't made much since january - under 20 from Opinion Outpost in 3 months and 12.00 from "this site is for real" in 2 months. No vouchers or certificates either...

I guess the best one was last August when I won a $100.00 sweeps from one of the survey sites I am on. I was totally surprised when I got the check in the mail. I kept staring at it. It is not a ton of money, but when you never win anything like me, $100 is a lot! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm fairly new to the survey panels myself. Just started in Sept. 2008. So far, I received a check in the mail for $3.00 from Pinecone for completely one of its surveys. It came in the mail about 3 days after I completed the survey. I was notified that I won a GPS system from Hotspex.com. I checked out how much this system is worth and it is retailed for over $800. I was told that it was sent out last Friday (Nov. 14), but I haven't gotten it yet in the mail. If this prize is real, then it would be the most valuable earning I've received so far from these survey sites. I'll keep everyone updated on whether or not I receive the GPS system. Has anyone ever won anything from Hotspex.com? If so, how long did it take before you receive your prize in the mail?

I have now topped my own personal best with a prize of £200 from one-poll for a survey prize draw - yippee. I am so delighted with this. Its my single biggest incentive ever.

It looks very like shaping up to be £1000 for the year 2008 in earnings for me and I am really pleased with that. I include in this total cashback earnings and paid to click sites. I have not found this difficult to achieve, but I am very dedicated!!

:lol:

LizzieAnn

Global test market is pretty reliable. I average about $500/year from them. Between that, My View and mysurvey.com I am able to pay for a very decent vacation in Florida every year at peak season. There are a few good ones out there but I stay away from the ones that only offer cheap merchandise.

Folks,

I was out doing a Mystery Shop tonight and as I was completing the shop and paying, the clerk asked if I would like to get a store credit card. There were lots of incentives, like free T-shirts and hats and you could also spin this "Wheel of Fortune" and win up to $100.00 in a visa gift card. Most of the wheel contained $10.00 slots, but I spun and I won the $100.00 gift card. I did have to spend it right there so I got hats and gloves for my family.

I'm still in shock, what a pleasant surprise!

teachell

I just wanted to update everyone to let you know that I did in fact receive my Garmin Nuvi 5000 GPS system yesterday in the mail. I was very skeptical that these survey sites were legitimate. I wanted to wait to see if I really would get the system before I recommend any sites. So far, hotspex.com is my fav site since I received the most valuable reward/incentive from them so far.

I just got a free cell phone from a partner of Valued Opinions. I can't reveal the type of phone because of a NDA (if people see me with it, I just call it a new Samsung phone, lol) but this thing is slick. Can't wait til you all see it on the market!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I suggest to you Tigerlady to go ahead and cash your money now. Uncountable survey companies are closing old accounts, accusing more people of fraud and just making you lose your hard earned money. I have lost so many, greenfield, lightspeed, ithink, globaltest market. I have lost thousands of dollars. I have been saving my money and since the start of this year my several accounts have been closed. I advise you to get out your money.