Best incentive

brivinnik

I just read your post and I did a same study back in Nov 2008. A palm pilot and recieved $10.00 visa with my pda. I returned the pda and never got my balance of $50.00 visa from them. I have filed a complaint with survey police, written several emails to Research International who sent me the materials but have not heard anything from them. Please post when you recieve your remaining gift card.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LizzieAnn

• kit480

• surveytaker

• kristenbui

My best incentive was for a focus group with American Consumer Opinion in the amount of $160 (this was over 1 year ago). I received $50 from Opinion Outpost for a 45 minute soup discussion (3 months ago). I received $50 from J. Reckner Associates (through SurveySpot) for a Campbell's soup study (2 months ago). I'm a participant in a discussion where we spend about 10-15 minutes each week answering a few questions, and we receive $50 every 3 months (currently going on).

• 2 weeks later...

ashaahad, I just read your post, and I am a little concerned. I got the same invite for my 16 year old son to do this beverage study. He received the PDA last Friday, and started the study today. My son is in high school, works a part time job 5 days a week, and volunteers at our local animal shelter on Saturdays, so the child is super busy, but he said for $60.00, he would make the time. He also received a $10.00 Visa card as partial payment with the PDa and study materials. Have you received the $50.00 balance they owed you yet? If they do not pay, I am going to suggest to him that he return the PDA asap. Please reply. Thank you :)

My daughter did this study in Feb. and was paid the end of March, a little slow but they paid. Be sure when you send the PDA back that it is fully charged or it will lose the data. Then they will not pay!

• 1 month later...

my best was $100 through an online chat that i was directed to from e-rewards of all places

next best was $70 for doing a snack survey through Lightspeed

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I just found out about this site today and joined since I participate in a lot of different surveys.

The best reward I have ever received was a $200 check for a survey about diamonds. I do have about $250 in one survey account and about $150 in another. I just recently got a new microwave with points I had for one survey company, and some restaurant gift cards from a few others.

DONT YOU get sketched leaving that much in, not to mention its just sitting their earning no interest, I guess its nice to get a big check but I read a lot of stories on here.. honestly you should be taking that money and gambling with it, not just letting it sit.