Pinecone research

kell-b

I tried to join last year but was unsucessful. I only found this out after waiting 3 weeks and emailing them. The reply I got told me I should have known this after not receiving anything from them after two weeks, but hey I'm not psychic!

I have attempted to join again last week but not heard anything yet.

What does everyone else thing of these? Have I wasted my time again?

Keep applying when you see the banner ads and hopefully eventually you'll get in. They are a really good survey site to be with so def. keep trying. If you don't get a welcome e-mail within about a week I would say search for another banner and keep trying. Eventually, they'll have to take you if you keep applying. :wink: They look for certain demographics at certain times (recently it was 18-24 year olds) but who knows who they'll be looking for next time. Good luck trying to get in.

I must have gotten lucky :) Honestly, I can't remember how I first heard of it (probably from a forum like this one) - but I got in on my first try :)

I got in on my first try also.

If you find a banner, just fill it out no matter what they are "looking " for. When I found my banner, they were wanting young men!

I filled it out with all my corrected info,including I am Female and not male and I got a letter from them just a few days later.

• 2 weeks later...

I joined them about two weeks ago. At first I had trouble verifying my account because of my pop up blocker. When I told them that I was experiencing difficuilty they promptly emailed me back and explained to me what I should do. Now it is just a matter of waiting for them to start sending me surveys.

Oh, by the way, out of curiousity I went to the pineconeresearch website and attempted to log into it using my assigned username and password but an error message came up so I complete the logon.

• 2 weeks later...

Pinecone is like Ft. Knox I swear!

I found a banner unintentionally last week and hubby signed himself up(they were currently looking for males that fit his profile)and he has yet to get an acceptance. I know all we can do is wait and hope but still....