• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rosiesmom

• footfree

• greeneyeddevils

• JD

• 2 weeks later...

Same with me. They need to do a check that if it was already completed, you email address falls off the email list for it. I don't know what they would use to perform this function but I was thinking of something like a computer. Just a thought.

And stop the one asking me if I have a dog that I get every other week.

I had that too about a week ago. Must have been some glitch as Pinecone is typically pretty good at sending out emails, I typically only get one send twice if I don't take it right away and the deadline is near.

I was a member for years and never got a dq until 2 years ago. I had only ever had 2, and today I got another one. I thought these were guaranteed.
I'm going to guess that they tightened the screws on qualification after the household questionnaire. It's probably not common for them to do that.

I've done like 3 surveys in the last week & was waiting for confirmation that my points are in my account..but nothing..I logged in yesterday & I should have $15 there for the 3 surveys I completed....but there $0....wtf is going on...I hope there's fixing the site because there's a glitch...

I've done like 3 surveys in the last week & was waiting for confirmation that my points are in my account..but nothing..I logged in yesterday & I should have $15 there for the 3 surveys I completed....but there $0....wtf is going on...I hope there's fixing the site because there's a glitch...

Usually I would see some sort of confirmation email within a day or so. But I have one that I haven't seen the money on either. And up until this last time, I could cash out for whatever I had in there. Mine too, is now in $5 increments, but it wasn't like that until 2 weeks ago. It was in $3 increments. Ugh.

Me too, I did not get email notification but logging in showed 9 dollars in credits.

Thanks for the suggestion. I see they now have 3 5 and 10 dollar cashouts for paypal. :)

I just cashed out Sunday for $35 in Amazon GC from Pinecone, and I got my GC within an hour. I did two surveys almost a week ago, and I haven't received any credit for them though yet. I noticed that there are some other surveys that are still in pending status.