Snack diary

seven

Seven.......so this instant gift card site is the actual website who offered you to complete this snack study diary? I never heard of them before. How legit are they? Have you already been paid for doing other surveys for them in the past? Just curious.

IMHO. This is only a site for you if you don't mind setting up many email accounts biweekly and then abandoning them after a time. I've made VERY good money for the month and a half I've been on there. It gets old fast though. I've taken a short break from it since I've been working more hours lately. Just don't have time right now.

I tend to only use it when I am desperate for instant cash. For me, It the best site out there for that.

I recently did a screener where it asked me if I wanted to do a diary of this sort. Im not sure who it was through, but as I went on in the screener, and read the directions, you HAD to post at least 10 times per day, I think it was, for 3 or 4 days, and you couldn't do two posts at once, they had to be at separate times.. I knew I would've forgotten or not made enough posts for that so I passed it up. It was only for $20 or something ridiculous like that.

I did a beverage diary and a snack diary for Buzzback; I think it was last year. Both were for $20, extremely tedious. For both of them, the payment was to come in 6 to 8 weeks and for both of them, when it didn't come in that time frame, I had to write once or twice to finally get the money released almost another 2 months later. Nightmare....

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to update this and say I got my $35 prepaid Visa card today in the mail. It couldn't have come at a better time.

Now I just wish I could find some more of these to do. :o)

• 3 weeks later...

I was just wondering if you ever got the $35 card?? Here it is the end of December and I still cannot get a response from them. I was extremely meticulous about the qualifications and the whole procedure and what needed done. Every day was filled out properly the device was fully charged in working order sent back in their envelope and I've never heard back as to why I might have been disqualified, if it was disqualified?!?! just curious if anyone else is having the same problem??

I was just wondering if you ever got the $35 card?? Here it is the end of December and I still cannot get a response from them. I was extremely meticulous about the qualifications and the whole procedure and what needed done. Every day was filled out properly the device was fully charged in working order sent back in their envelope and I've never heard back as to why I might have been disqualified, if it was disqualified?!?! just curious if anyone else is having the same problem??

I got my card within 4 weeks.

I still have the piece of paper with their contact info on it. I'll post it for you.

The phone # is 1-800-396-9457. Monday through Friday 10am to 5pm EST.

The email is [email protected].

Hope this helps you.

• 5 months later...

On Jun 6, 2016 10:26 AM, "HelpDesk, Naitrac (KTNAP)" <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Deana,

We would like to apologize for any frustrations this email might bring regarding qualification of final incentive. Being a panelist, you are aware that all surveys are designed with certain guidelines in order to gather accurate information that can be aggregated from the participant. If the participant does not meet these requirements, we are unable to utilize their data. If we’re unable to utilize the data provided, we are also unable to provide a final incentive to the respondent per the guidelines set.

After reviewing the device in which you had input all of your beverage consumption occasions, we found that you had 3+ days with zero occasions recorded per day for the 2 weeks and we were unable to use your data.

As stated in your “Read First” letter, you needed to record several times a day, 12 out of the 14 days. Unfortunately, based on this information, we are unable to use your data and therefore are not able to issue an incentive.

If you have any further questions contact us.

Sincerely,

Itrac Help Desk

[email protected]

Sent: Sunday, June 5, 2016 9:46:07 AM

To: HelpDesk, Naitrac (KTNAP)

Subject: Re: Finished diary

Still looking for information on my reward

On May 23, 2016 12:25 PM, "HelpDesk, Naitrac (KTNAP)" <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Deana,

Thank you for contacting the Itrac Help Desk.

At this moment there is no information regarding the Visa Rewards card for up to $35. Please refer to the details below.

Our records show that your last recording date was April 24th. From that date there is a 6-8 week processing period of the data that you entered for the 2 weeks. There is nothing else you need to do at this time. You may uninstall the application at this time, if you have not already done so.

Please contact us with any questions.

Sincerely,

Itrac Help Desk

[email protected]

Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2016 6:08:03 PM

Subject: Re: Finished diary

Just wondering if I can get an update on my visa reward yet?

On Apr 27, 2016 2:15 PM, "HelpDesk, Naitrac (KTNAP)" <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Deana,

Thank you for contacting the Itrac Help Desk.

At this moment there is no information regarding the Visa Rewards card for up to $35. Please refer to the details below.

Our records show that your last recording date was April 24th. From that date there is a 6-8 week processing period of the data that you entered for the 2 weeks. There is nothing else you need to do at this time. You may uninstall the application at this time, if you have not already done so.

Please contact us with any questions.

Sincerely,

Itrac Help Desk

[email protected]

Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 8:53:49 AM

Subject: Finished diary

What do I do now?

Wow. Forum leaders, I can't find the edit button on my post. Please take it down, or block my info. I hadn't proofread the post after pasting before putting my phone on the table and a kid touched it and sent it through.

Also, I am trying to find a way to report Naitrac besides just ranting about it. They take a lot of time, data & info, then after a month you're told you didn't qualify! B.s. I did every required survey, every day.

• 1 year later...