Paidviewpoint-something not right

peach6

I went on Paidviewpoint to see if there was a survey which there was and then the surveys would not stop coming I started at 13.00 and then I had 19.00 and they were still coming so I thought I should do the right thing and let them know I just hope they don't decide to take away my points for being honest.

Lucky *****! My experience is that they don't take away anything, honesty or not. I've never seen quite that ridiculous of a situation, but I have gotten duplicated surveys from them a couple times - the first time I notified them and didn't take the second copy of the survey; I was worried I'd get in trouble otherwise. Their response was, and I quote directly:

In the future, please don't worry about things like this.

If a survey is there, complete it and get paid!

If we send it again, even if accidentally, that is not your fault nor will you be held accountable!

Stuff like that has happened once or twice since then - so now I just take the free money, and then tell them afterwards :P. I've never gotten more than one free survey out of them, though; your situation sounds crazy.

They answered my email...Wow your right we are looking into it thank you for being so honest ...that was a couple hours ago and it still has endless surveys for me to take

Wow, I signed up for Paidviewpoint in the past and got fed up with them as they NEVER sent me any actual surveys, just those lame 'trait' surveys or whatever that are supposed to raise your level of trust.

How the heck did you get that many surveys from them?

Lucky *****! My experience is that they don't take away anything, honesty or not. I've never seen quite that ridiculous of a situation, but I have gotten duplicated surveys from them a couple times - the first time I notified them and didn't take the second copy of the survey; I was worried I'd get in trouble otherwise. Their response was, and I quote directly:

If we send it again, even if accidentally, that is not your fault nor will you be held accountable!

Stuff like that has happened once or twice since then - so now I just take the free money, and then tell them afterwards :P. I've never gotten more than one free survey out of them, though; your situation sounds crazy.

Please don't use profanity words here. There are children that may come here and that wording just doesn't belong here. But by all means, keep sharing your point of view, just choose and use particular words in order to have your say............................ :P

They are the best survey company out there. They pay right away, respond to inquiries immediately, and their surveys (even though redundant) are very short and easy. I wish all survey companies would learn from Paid Viewpoint. I am shocked they aren't ranked number 1 on this site because they should be.

While their business practices and customer service are terrific, I would hate it if all survey companies were this way. I am very lucky if I get 15 dollars a months and that happens only if I go there everyday and get several surveys.

Pinecone is still my fave though I wish they had more surveys. The surveys are not too long, you get $3.00 for each one and you can get paid as soon as points are posted, customer service is good, no muss no fuss.

Yeah, I wouldn't go quite that far - their support is outstanding, their website is incredibly robust and surveys rarely fail, but in addition to the problem of not actually having that many surveys, the surveys they do get are often not checked particularly thoroughly for actually making sense. They always work, but I've seen tons of typos or logical issues (not that I don't see those on every site, but I feel like PV gets more than its share.)

I can't get anywhere with this site. Glad your doing well with them