Springboard is this a scam or did you receive this

footfree

I'm already a member-so I don't understand why this was sent to me.Plus the word "joining" was misspelled .I don't think I should click it

You could be earning extra cash!

We noticed you were interested in joing Springboard America, an active

community of americans who are keen to provide their opinions on political,

social and consumer issues.

If you choose to join now, you will also have the chance to win $1000 cash, in addition

to receiving rewards for each survey you complete.

You still have the opportunity to join by confirming your membership now

You are receiving this email because you registered to join Springboard America. If you no longer wish to be a member of Springboard America, click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this email.

Springboard America is operated by Vision Critical Communications Inc.

436 Lafayette St – 6th Floor – New York – NY 10003

About Us | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Contact Support

I'm pretty sure it was a mistake. All of the URL's point to Springboard America and Vision Critical. I even clicked the "Confirm Membership" button and it took me to the the Springboard America website and said I am already a member. Then I got a "Welcome to Springboard America!" welcome email.

Footfree, TheDQkid, or anyone else who's received this, can you please forward us the email you received to [email protected]? We would like to investigate.

I forwarded it on to you.

Thanks everyone for forwarding the email. We wanted to take a look to ensure it wasn't a phishing scam or spam from a third party looking for referrals. We're almost certain the email was sent in error by Springboard America to existing members, however we will contact them to confirm.

We received a reply from Springboard. As suspected, it was an honest mistake on their part:

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this up with us!

Yes we can confirm that there were sign up emails accidentally sent to already existing. It was human error. Our apologies for the inconvenience. You can let the people that wrote in know and tell them to reach out to our support address here if they have any further question or concerns.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

[email protected]

• 5 months later...

Has anyone ever cashed out successfully with Springboard yet? I recently responded to a craigslist ad regarding a focus group on fast food. I later received an email back with a brief survey, which led me to a Springboard Survey sign up page. Seems very fishy to me.

Has anyone ever cashed out successfully with Springboard yet? I recently responded to a craigslist ad regarding a focus group on fast food. I later received an email back with a brief survey, which led me to a Springboard Survey sign up page. Seems very fishy to me.

yes I normally cash out once a year for $50 Amazon

I wouldn't sign up through the Craigslist link unless you want to give random strangers affiliate bonuses. As for cashing out yes. Multiple times this year alone.

• 7 months later...

I know that Springboard is probably not a scam but they sure have the appearances of one. Took me 10 months to get enough to cash out for a $50 Amazon card. Not going to give Paylution my banking credentials. 6-8 weeks for an Amazon gift card? Not sure I want to continue with these folks. Long time to earn enough to cash out. High cash out level for rate at which one earns and then 6-8 weeks to get paid? Seems like they hope you give up before you ever cash out. Swarmy if not scammy.

ETA: Compare SA to Pinecone. Pinecone pays out after every survey is completed within a day or two. Pinecone earnings can be redeemed immediately. $3 can be cashed out not wait until you get to $50. No wonder they rank #1.