Anybody having problems with Opinion Outpost?

nj07208

I'm unable to log in. It keeps saying to check my username and password but they're auto-populated and have been there for years. I left a message on FB, but no response.

Looks like you caught it just at the beginning of maintenance, before they'd put up the message - I'm currently getting a page that says "Due to maintenance on our servers, access to our surveys and our website is currently unavailable."

Looks like you caught it just at the beginning of maintenance, before they'd put up the message - I'm currently getting a page that says "Due to maintenance on our servers, access to our surveys and our website is currently unavailable."

Thank you! I'm glad I cashed out a few days ago. Hope they get it straightened out soon. There may be some people hoping to use that extra money for shopping this weekend.

Just an update: I had found a few emails from OO in my Spam folder but didn't think much of it. Well on their end, they saw that emails were being marked as Spam so my account had been deleted! I don't know why that even happened but they reinstated my account right away when they saw my email questioning why I couldn't log in. They said to add them to the list of contacts to prevent this again. Just wanted to leave this in case it happened to anyone else.