Swagbucks Issues

rosiesmom

I was trying to get a survey done on Swagbucks this evening. I chose one that was 20 minutes and worth 60 points. Wouldn't you know it, I didn't qualify. But I was routed to another survey, and some of the answers were filled in. Well, how about that?! I quickly came to the realization that it was my profile. So I spend 15 minutes filling out this junk, extra questions, blah, blah, blah. And when I finally get done, guess what?? No points, not even the 2 that they owe me for updating and answering 15 minutes worth of questions. I also noticed yesterday that I was not getting the swagbuck for dq'ing. They pay for up to 5 per day. OK, I am done ranting now. Thanks for listening!!

• 2 weeks later...

I get this every now and then, but it is on other sites as well. I thought Swagbucks gave you a couple of points for completing your profile. I could be wrong about that. I haven't checked in yet today, but I will look that up as soon as I do. They also monitor the threads on here, so they may jump in and be able to help.

They used to be very good about crediting surveys, but I haven't gotten any replies to my last two complaints, which is kind of worrying.

One time I contacted them about a survey that didn't credit. There was no reply, but my Swagbucks ledger reflected the points adjustment a few hours later. Did you include the survey number, link, or screenshot when you submitted the ticket? I think that helps.

• 3 months later...

I had a survey the other day that didn't credit. It was through peanuts lab and I knew I shouldn't even attempt it but I did. I completed the whole survey, typed in the validation number so they knew I wasn't a robot, and then got sent back with 1 swagbuck for dq. I sent a ticket to support and they were fast and courteous and I received my Swagbucks