• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• KBLover

• iceminx

• kit480

KB Lover. Thanks for the response. I have a problem qualifying too. I did report my problem to them, and they assured me they will check into it. I will say they are very good about promptly answering questions.

I've been skipping their survey lately. They must have emailed me the same survey 5 times now...the one I am not interested in doing :roll:

They dole out very little points and want you to do a survey that is 30-45 minutes long. No thanks.

I like that site. I have always had pretty good luck with them. The points add up fast and I have cashed out a number of times with them and their checks come in a timely mannor.

• 2 weeks later...

I sometimes have trouble qualifying, but no more than any other panel I am on. I can usually cash out pretty quickly except once in a while.

One time I had a problem logging on in the evening. A rep emailed me back and forth a couple times until we got the situation resolved. I was quite impressed with their customer service.

Overall, I like them!

I wish I could change my rating/review of this panel. Not only do I have an abysmal success rate with them the "per month" rate of $ is even worse.

I now have $16 in my account - and it took 3 months to get that.

$5 / month? No thanks. I make that in a single survey sometimes.

I wish I could change my rating/review of this panel. Not only do I have an abysmal success rate with them the "per month" rate of $ is even worse.

what surveys sites are you using?? :shock:

I sometimes have trouble qualifying, but no more than any other panel I am on. I can usually cash out pretty quickly except once in a while.

One time I had a problem logging on in the evening. A rep emailed me back and forth a couple times until we got the situation resolved. I was quite impressed with their customer service.

Overall, I like them!

as i said in another thread, my payment from them has been "pending" for weeks, and they ay it takes another 4-8 to arrive after finally sent... :(

what surveys sites are you using?? :shock:

iceminx-SurveySpot usually has paying surveys daily. I get at least 1 paid survey a day from them.

Pinecone is a site that pays per survey. Harder than heck to get into, though.

Synovate gives you points and they rack up pretty fast.

Hotspex is another that gives you points to redeem and you can log in to their site and take surveys daily.

iceminx-SurveySpot usually has paying surveys daily. I get at least 1 paid survey a day from them.

Pinecone is a site that pays per survey. Harder than heck to get into, though.

Synovate gives you points and they rack up pretty fast.

Hotspex is another that gives you points to redeem and you can log in to their site and take surveys daily.

It took me forever to get into Pinecone! I get $3/survey from them, the thing I don't understand about Hotspex is how people are cashing out. It will take me over a year to get enough points for a $10 gift card.

I have done surveyspot, but I gave up on them because I never qualified.

I'm not sure if I've cashed out from Synvocate yet...

Thanks for the reply! :) I may go try surveyspot again...

Iceminx-Give surveyspot another chance.

When I first joined, I qualified for very few of them and the ones I did, were not paid surveys.

I still took every one they sent and then I started going to their site and taking every survey offered.

Now, I get a number of surveys from them daily and there is always at least one that pays.

I also find paid surveys when I am taking them from the site itself. I took a survey, not long ago, that was for $30--it is sitting nicely, along with other payments, just waiting for me to cash out in Oct.

• 2 months later...
The only problem I have with them is how crazily hard it is to qualify for their surveys.
Yeah I def agree......They are picky...its like all these places WANT YOU TO BE HONEST but how can you be when you are AFRAID to say the TRUTH!!!!!

• 2 months later...

This is my favorite survey site. I joined about 2 months ago and I should be getting two checks in the mail, about $40. I joined other survey sites but I still have not accumulated as much as Opinion Outpost. I hope they keep sending me more Surveys. :D