Opinion Outpost

wellcraft

I really like Opinion Outpost also I never have to email them asking 'Where is my money'?They've always paid in a timely manner ,I think of them to be fair and honest and that's what I look for when dealing with these survey companies.

I have not gotten a check in awhile, anyone else have this issue.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• KBLover

• iceminx

• mariners

when I check my members page, it simply says that the payments are still processing, which I guess is normal for this industry

10/6/2008

In Process

$5.80

09/23/2008

In Process

$10.90

09/11/2008

In Process

$7.00

08/26/2008

In Process

$5.90

09/26/2007

10/15/2007

$8.30

after taking their surveys since march and never getting paid .

i did a survey for myview last and go the id number i needed to see my rewards. i found that they had me down for oweing me 110.00 and when i tried to redeam the money . beside each and every survey i had done they had written fraud. this makes me so mad if they think that i am a fraud whey are the still sending me surveys. i did the surveys as best i could my husband and kids did surveys whe they asked. where is the fraud. sharon

I still have 3 checks pending from Opinion Outpost; I logged in today and this message is on the site:

"Notice: Opinion Outpost is implementing a way to make sure your checks get processed more efficiently. Currently we ask you to allow 6 to 8 weeks for processing and delivery. In the meantime, you may experience a longer delay. Please bear with us while we get things back on track to meet your usual expectations."

Just FYI for anyone concerned about this.

"Notice: Opinion Outpost is implementing a way to make sure your checks get processed more efficiently.

If they really care about efficiency, they'd do away with the check model and go with Paypal or something similar. :roll:

"Notice: Opinion Outpost is implementing a way to make sure your checks get processed more efficiently.

If they really care about efficiency, they'd do away with the check model and go with Paypal or something similar. :roll:

I really don't mind getting a check. I don't have a Paypal account.

It makes me wonder though if they have the money to pay us. :?:

I wouldn't mind either...if it didn't take over a month for them to "process" the check and then another week or two to get it. It doesn't get much more efficient than an electronic transfer. I've never had a PayPal payment take 4 weeks to "process".

Besides, Paypal accounts are free - so it's not like you'd have to pay to get one. :)

I wouldn't mind either...if it didn't take over a month for them to "process" the check and then another week or two to get it. It doesn't get much more efficient than an electronic transfer. I've never had a PayPal payment take 4 weeks to "process".

Besides, Paypal accounts are free - so it's not like you'd have to pay to get one. :)

Yes, I have to agree with you. I haven't looked into PayPal too much but I'm glad to know it's free. Thanks. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty much done with them.

0 for my last 17 attempts to qualify.

Between this and now maybe having to wait LONGER than 8 weeks while they "implement" some system for checks...no thanks.

There is something strange going on with their website. I've noticed that when I try to access their surveys, I seem to be encountering errors. A few errors here and there with Opinion Outpost is not unsual, but to have this many is quite rare. :?

On the flip side, I know that they have posted on their site that there is a delay in sending out the checks, but I cashed out for 2 checks on 10/20 and to my amazement I received them on the 29th. :)

There is something strange going on with their website. I've noticed that when I try to access their surveys, I seem to be encountering errors. A few errors here and there with Opinion Outpost is not unsual, but to have this many is quite rare. :?

On the flip side, I know that they have posted on their site that there is a delay in sending out the checks, but I cashed out for 2 checks on 10/20 and to my amazement I received them on the 29th. :)

Yesterday I got the third of three checks I was expecting from them. However, they haven't even updated their site to say this latest check was sent. Still, I am happy with receiving my payments in a fairly timely manner.

• 5 months later...

Opinion Outpost used to be my favorite survey panel. I do agree that it is difficult to qualify for the majority of their surveys, but last year I managed to make $260.00 with them. Since the first of this year, it has gone from difficult to darn near impossible to qualify, due to the fact that now 8 out of 10 survey invites I get are OTX or Greenfield. I do not do them, but am afraid if I don't start at least attempting to take a few of them that they will just stop sending me any at all. WHen are these panels going to realize that people are fed up with OTX and Greenfield? ANd if you complain to them, are you putting yourself at risk from being booted off the panel?

Opinion Outpost has been mostly good to me. I usually don't mind most of the greenfield surveys, they don't disqualify me too often, I just ignore and avoid the OTX based surveys they send me. The amount and quality of surveys they have sent me has decreased quite a bit in recent months though.