Opinion Outpost

wellcraft

They are really irritating me lately. I took a survey from them on May 28 that involved a chat session & I was supposed to receive 50 points for it. I have have emailed them many times since then and they kept telling me to be patient, it would be 2-3 weeks. That time has long since come & gone and now they are just ignoring my inquiries and not giving me the points. I am completely fed up with them right now.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• KBLover

• iceminx

• mariners

Not backing Opinion Outpost but if you check on your rewards list, it will tell you if they are pending or not. Sometimes it takes 6-8 weeks for points to be credited (sometimes). I am a member of OP also, have yet to be cheated. Not saing they havn't tried yet. But so far for me they are pretty decent.

Please post if you find different.

They are really irritating me lately. I took a survey from them on May 28 that involved a chat session & I was supposed to receive 50 points for it. I have have emailed them many times since then and they kept telling me to be patient, it would be 2-3 weeks. That time has long since come & gone and now they are just ignoring my inquiries and not giving me the points. I am completely fed up with them right now.

Took the same survey/session. Still pending for 50 points for me too.

Jellyfish, Did you look on your surveys taken page. It will show you the surveys you have taken and points awarded for them. It also show survey taken but with points pending and time frame when they will be posted to your account.

Just for your info, I have 4 surveys waiting to receive credit for totalling 85points. Have yet to cheat me out of points. So check there. And keep a log for yourself on the ones you are owed. (survey number, time to take, rewards available for. This will make it easier to track.

Good Luck!

Took the same survey/session. Still pending for 50 points for me too.

Thanks SurveyBang, it's good to know I'm not the only one!

Jellyfish, Did you look on your surveys taken page. It will show you the surveys you have taken and points awarded for them. It also show survey taken but with points pending and time frame when they will be posted to your account.

Just for your info, I have 4 surveys waiting to receive credit for totalling 85points. Have yet to cheat me out of points. So check there. And keep a log for yourself on the ones you are owed. (survey number, time to take, rewards available for. This will make it easier to track.

Good Luck!

There is nothing pending on my account. I still haven't gotten my points. And they still aren't responding to my inquiries. What am I supposed to think?

I have still not gotten my points for the survey I took on May 28. I've written them 3 emails recently & filled out their "contact us" form several times as well and they are completely ignoring me. I finally just emailed them again and said I will be filing a complaint against them here if they do not respond & credit me my points. They originally said it would be 2-3 weeks, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect to have received my points 6 weeks later.