Sign in to follow this  
cricket

Does Anyone Do The Tellwut Surveys You Get on Email?

cricket

I do the tiny surveys every day for a few points but I am referring to the 50 point surveys we get on email. A long time ago I tried them and they never panned out. Always got disqualified. Now I am wondering if they are better and do you actually get the credit in a few days? Thanks.

avemaria

they've always credited me but I don't bother with one that pay that small... unless it's a few questions like the 12 days of Tellwut they have right now.

bingham

I used to do them. If in the rare chance I actually completed a survey, I was usually redirected back to Tellwut and credited the points immediately. I deleted the survey invites nowadays.

JD

Have to do at least one a month to get the full blown daily surveys. I've always been able to complete one a month if not more from the email surveys. It's the available surveys that seem impossible to qualify for.

SurveyTooGoodToBeTrue

They can be done, but they have to done almost immediately.   If not, you'll get the "we have already met our quota for this survey" treatment the vast majority of the time.