SURVEYHEAD THE BEST

6stars

According to me the best and highly paid online survey panel is Surveyhead.com.I am a Surveyhead survey penalist for last 5 months and I am making minimum £16 every month.

I am a member of CIAO survey panel too,and sometimes I can see the same type of entertainment survey for which CIAO pays me only £.10,but Surveyhead pays me $3 each.I really

feel great because of these highly incentive surveys which makes the total $25 easily.Their payment prosses takes a little more time as they will verify the responses I give,but I find it the same as that of CIAO.May be some survey panel like Pinecone is very fast to send the payment by Paypal ,but no one is as continuous as Surveyhead.I can get $1 survey each day those are easy to qualify and fun too.I really love SURVEYHEAD and reccomend it to all my friends.Happy earning my friends.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• ssssurvey

• zephyl57

• seven

I too have been paid by SURVEYHEAD.Not sure why so many are having so many problems with them.This is my 2nd payment and it took over 5 weeks to get it.So I've waited patiently to get it without threatning or pestering them.Hoping they would come through with payment and they have.

I still feel that they are one of the best surveys out there.

I cashed out from Global Test Market around the same time in December and still have heard nothing from them.

At least Surveyhead acknowledges me and pays me.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Surveyhead is honest and legit- I have a couple of checks to prove that to myself. The only problem is I might only qualify once in 5 or 6 surveys. So take that for what you will, but with the faith that you WILL get a check in the mail for the surveys you do complete.

• 1 month later...

I too actually like Surveyhead. I have only cashed out with them once for a $25 Nike Gift Card, and they actually gave it too me exactly at 4 weeks. I know it's a little long of a process, but better than some sites saying you'll receive it in two weeks, and five weeks pass without anything. I always qualify for a lot of surveys with Surveyhead, especially since they send and update the survey on their site every few days if not everyday.

All in all, I'm satisfied with them and recommend them to all.

• 4 weeks later...

SURVEYHEAD - Amazon, no checks. Lots of surveys. Hard to understand their reward system though. Very little customer service. Most customer service reps are outsourced and don't understand English very well. But, worth joining if you like Amazon or Paypal. Owned by United Sample (http://www.usamp.com/contact/). You get a $5 bonus in your account just for signing up. http://www.surveyhead.com/ AS OF 10/21/2010 I AM PREPARING TO PLACE THEM ON MY BLACKLIST PAGE IF THEY DON'T RESPOND TO MY CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTS. 10/21 P.M. - Finally, I had called the President of Unted Sample and complained. So, I get a call from a customer Service rep from India. He satisfied me and I cashed out $50.00 Amazon, Surveyhead will NOT go on my Blacklist. I will stay an active member.

SURVEYHEAD - Amazon, no checks. Lots of surveys. Hard to understand their reward system though. Very little customer service. Most customer service reps are outsourced and don't understand English very well. But, worth joining if you like Amazon or Paypal. Owned by United Sample (http://www.usamp.com/contact/). You get a $5 bonus in your account just for signing up. http://www.surveyhead.com/ AS OF 10/21/2010 I AM PREPARING TO PLACE THEM ON MY BLACKLIST PAGE IF THEY DON'T RESPOND TO MY CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTS. 10/21 P.M. - Finally, I had called the President of Unted Sample and complained. So, I get a call from a customer Service rep from India. He satisfied me and I cashed out $50.00 Amazon, Surveyhead will NOT go on my Blacklist. I will stay an active member.

That is interesting. They are owned by a middle-eastern country? We are supporting terrorism?

Anyways, I was wondering when I called surveyhead customer survey I was talking to a indie guy. Now I c.

They have another panel called Focusline.com, which has exactly the same format as surveyhead, but if they are owned by the Saudis they should have plenty of money.

How did we go from a customer service rep in India to supporting terrorism to Saudi ownership? Someone is going to pull a groin muscle making those massive leaps.

• 5 months later...

I have been doing Survey for over a year & a couple of sister surveys that come up once in a while,every time I do Survey Head it comes back with a I'm Sorry you didnot qualify for this one ,also one called Survey .com when I do it it comes back I'm Sorry & I get that from Survey head even though it was done under survey.com I get the I'm Sorry message from Surveyhead not Survey.com so that tells me that survey.com & Surveyhead is the same plus their are more

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Comeon this place is another information stealer.

For crying out loud...Survey head is fake fake fakethe only way people are going to make money around here is to drop these survey sites that are stealing information.

If you get an incentive keep..But if it goes one..Shadeeeee

In addition to the usual surveys I have had 4 focus group sessions, which I wasn't offered through other companies, paying a combined $125 in the past year. They are slow paying and do disqualify a lot but they DO pay.

In addition to the usual surveys I have had 4 focus group sessions, which I wasn't offered through other companies, paying a combined $125 in the past year. They are slow paying and do disqualify a lot but they DO pay.

I don't think I have ever participated in a focus group for less than $75. They probably made $300 for each person and paid less than $32. that is one hell of a profit!