SURVEYHEAD THE BEST

6stars

Well I to LOVE surveyhead. I have made $200.00 in 5 months, and have already gotten the $200.00 mostly in amazon I used it for Christmas presents. and I have another $25.00 requested in amazon witch I will get in about another week and have another $25.00 pending $19.00 earned and $7.00 pending. As for people saying that they can't see what they have done well all you have to do is click rewards, and all the info of what you have earned...pending...requisted...comfermed. Also how much you have made everything you need to know. And if you have a problem just email

[email protected] and she will get back to that same day if you email her early. Other wise she WILL get back to you the next day. I have NEVER had any problems asking for help!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• ssssurvey

• bunsmac666

• rtsl35

so far it's good for me.. low dollar amounts but the surveys for the time aren't so long.. you just have to keep going on them, checking back when you have free time.. i get about $10 a day average with them so far.. aside from the weekend when it seems they do nothing. But at the end of the month it adds up to something you didn't have before.

the only problem for me so far is that i'm getting a lot of service errors on the amount of load on the site.. which means i get cut off going back to the site for credit because of service errors.. and of course they don't give you credit then for doing the survey. I've probably lost around $10 this past week because of site errors.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my payment today ($ 25.00). The funds came as promise. I am please at the work I put into taking surveys online with SurveyHead, in my spare time. The surveys are not long. They keep their word. I will continue to take survey as often as possible. I received surveys everyday, so their is no excuse for not having any to take. I just would like to have more time to put into taking them. A little extra income helps. The surveys are fun too. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
I just received my payment today ($ 25.00). The funds came as promise. I am please at the work I put into taking surveys online with SurveyHead, in my spare time. The surveys are not long. They keep their word. I will continue to take survey as often as possible. I received surveys everyday, so their is no excuse for not having any to take. I just would like to have more time to put into taking them. A little extra income helps. The surveys are fun too. :lol:

Did you see the users name who posted this ?And just look at how many post they have made on this forum,do I need to say anymore?

Can anybody help with how to recieve my earnings on surveyhead with amazon gift card?

I don't see amazon gift cards on Surveyhead. For any of the rewards you need to have accumulated $25.00 in survey incentives and it should let you cash out on your rewards page.

Can anybody help with how to receive my earnings on surveyhead with amazon gift card?

Hi Chrisluv,

At the top were it says dashboard, next to that is rewards. Click on that. It will bring up what you have maid ..........ect. there it says "ACCOUNT SNAPSHOT"

2nd line down it says "TOTAL AVAILABLE" If you have $25.00 in there you can redeem. Go to lime-green redemption button click on that. Now you will see in gray letters "REDEMTION" go to were it says"You are currently viewing" under that it says in blue letters "REWARDS" and next to that in a box it says $10.00 click on the blue arrow drop down and click on $25.00. were it says "select rewards" will change to $25.00 select rewards and $25.00 amazon gift cards will be on the second page. (I think if not next page, well you'll find it) You well see at bottom of rewards page 1-2-3-4- I think the $25.00 Amazon gift card in on page 2. Click in the little circle of amazon. You will get your Amazon gift card in 3-4 weeks. Never fails. Surveyhead always pays. This may look like a lot to do but it really isn't. I just explain it in every detail. so you don't get lost. The whole process takes 35 seconds (give or take) So let me know if this helps OK??

Can anybody help with how to receive my earnings on surveyhead with amazon gift card?

Hi Chrisluv,

At the top were it says dashboard, next to that is rewards. Click on that. It will bring up what you have maid ..........ect. there it says "ACCOUNT SNAPSHOT"

2nd line down it says "TOTAL AVAILABLE" If you have $25.00 in there you can redeem. Go to lime-green redemption button click on that. Now you will see in gray letters "REDEMTION" go to were it says"You are currently viewing" under that it says in blue letters "REWARDS" and next to that in a box it says $10.00 click on the blue arrow drop down and click on $25.00. were it says "select rewards" will change to $25.00 select rewards and $25.00 amazon gift cards will be on the second page. (I think if not next page, well you'll find it) You well see at bottom of rewards page 1-2-3-4- I think the $25.00 Amazon gift card in on page 2. Click in the little circle of amazon. You will get your Amazon gift card in 3-4 weeks. Never fails. Surveyhead always pays. This may look like a lot to do but it really isn't. I just explain it in every detail. so you don't get lost. The whole process takes 35 seconds (give or take) So let me know if this helps OK??

Thanks for the detailed instructions. Chrss Love if you continue to have problems send me an email and I will help you out further. [email protected]

• 3 months later...

WRONG! I did surveys for these people They didn't pay for some of them and they lied about the value of others. These people are a total scam. Do not waste your time. You would get three times more money as a junior at McDonalds. They are a scam. Total scammers. Beware.

If SH is a scam then there doesnt exist a survey world out there.

I understand there will be technical issues here and there but they are 100% legit for sure.

I ve been with them for years now and they are the best paying site by far.

Their compensation valued against time spent beats any survey site.

There is a flood of surveys in the last few weeks and there are a flurry of surveys worth a dollar for 5-6 minutes.(sometimes)

Offlate there are surveys which are not redirecting back post completion but they have a decent customer service who are always patient to get your issue resolved.

SH is my All time favorite.

Survey Head is NOT a scam. SH is my favorite and the only survey company that I've ever been involved with. Had nothing but great experiences with them for right at 3 years now. Yes, sometimes there are technical glitches but I always get paid and regularly too. Love em! 8)

• 1 month later...

It takes a full 4 to 6 weeks to get paid by Surveyhead. And oftentimes you don't credited for surveys you've taken while they wait in limbo to be approved. If you don't grab the survey right when it comes in there's always a good chance that you won't qualify, but that's normal with a lot of survey sites. You do get paid, but it really does take at least 4 weeks.

I think Opinion Outpost and Pinecone research are the 2 best. With Pinecone you will get $3 per survey either in check or paypal within a week of completing the survey, and with Opinion Outpost the payment type is optional, but whenever I've cashed in for Amazon certificates it comes very quickly. So although Surveyhead pays, and you can take a good many surveys, they are definitely not the best when you consider how long it takes to get paid. Just my opinion though.

• 3 months later...

I have mixed feelings about Survey Head. On one had I've made a decent amount of money with them (they probably are my 5th or 6th "best" survey panel at this point). On the other hand, like people pointed out on the thread, their customer service is terrible. I mean, like they either never reply or take a week. I can understand that they receive a lot of emails everyday, but this is kind of nuts. I first heard about them at Survey Spencer and the review mentioned their sub-par customer service. But to me, as long as they pay decently it's not a big deal. I mean, the only reason I even need to contact them is if I have a question about getting paid (which is probably 95% of their customer service load anyway). But like any survey site, it does take a long time to get paid. It's just part of paid surveys...

• 2 weeks later...