SURVEYHEAD THE BEST

6stars

Anyone notice there is a cashout to paypal link at $35 now?

Yeah, they changed the paypal up to $35 many months ago. Amazon GC are still at $25 though. I do those every other time. Paypal and Amazon are the only ones I've ever done and really the only ones I'm interested in.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• ssssurvey

• zephyl57

• seven

This actually gave me a laugh. They aren't even a legitimate site. They invalidate surveys and then keep the money. The people who like, if you notice, have only been using the site for a short time. Once you've been there awhile, you'll see.

• 3 weeks later...

I LIKE THAT SITE SURVEY HEAD 2 TIME I REDEAM AMOUNT BUT TRANSFERING PROCESSES EVEN IN PAYPAL THEY HAVE SLOW BUT THEY DO PAY AND NICE SITE THEY HAVE LONG SURVEY BUT NOT BORING ...

• 1 month later...
I LIKE THAT SITE SURVEY HEAD 2 TIME I REDEAM AMOUNT BUT TRANSFERING PROCESSES EVEN IN PAYPAL THEY HAVE SLOW BUT THEY DO PAY AND NICE SITE THEY HAVE LONG SURVEY BUT NOT BORING ...

I don't know about surveyhead, but the other survey sites their associated with (focusline/Gratispoits) at first, sends you your money. Actually Gratispoints I made a GOOD amount of money and cashed out around 6 times. But then, they shut down your account-for no reason!

This actually gave me a laugh. They aren't even a legitimate site. They invalidate surveys and then keep the money. The people who like, if you notice, have only been using the site for a short time. Once you've been there awhile, you'll see.

Me too. This survey topic that surveyhead is.."the best" was created in 2009. I'm sure they were great back then, lol.

Everyone on here on likes Surveyhead has been with them less than a year. When they start invalidating surveys left and right, you get opted out of your 68th survey in 3 days after being 80% done and they delay your paypal payments, you will hate them just like the rest of us.I loved them in the beginning too and then reality set in.Just check their BBB site. There are 100s of complaints on there.

Surveyhead has changed. They are no longer Surveyhead. And a 3% fee is charged to cash out with Paypal. Must also have a minimum of $35.00 to choose Paypal. Unbelievable.

• 3 months later...
Surveyhead has changed. They are no longer Surveyhead. And a 3% fee is charged to cash out with Paypal. Must also have a minimum of $35.00 to choose Paypal. Unbelievable.

Need $50 to cash out with PayPal now.

• 1 month later...

And they invalidate surveys and say it is because "your responses were inconsistent with the remaining interviews". When I ask them what that means over and over and over, they are unable to tell me. To me it means if I do not tell them what they want to hear (that I love the product,), they delete my survey results.