Annual Earnings!

cilana86

So how much did you make in 2015 between all of the panels you registered to? I made $3660.15. I increased my earnings in 2015 by $1543.22 from 2014 which was $2116.93.

Not bad. :)

I got exactly $1,654.39, but then again, this was my first year, and I ramped up slowly as I saw it could really make some decent extra money - I only started going full tilt around midway through the year (I joined my final batch of sites, and asked the crappy ones from before I knew better, in mid-July, and didn't decide to try mturk, which has been one of the more lucrative since I got around to it, near the end of September). I'll see how next year (well, I guess now it's this year) fares. :)

:shock: I think my eyes actually bugged out at those amounts! Wowsa! Congrats to you all! I don't think I even got $200. I don't do it full time and my demos suck, but I am glad someone is making some money at this.

Hi- I earned maybe $600 in 2015. $185 of it was Inbox Dollars for which I received cash, and the rest was in Amazon GC. I have $15 in Inbox Dollars again already, and I have maybe $50 I can cash out right now for Amazon GC on a few other sites including Pinecone. Does anybody here belong to Darwin's Data? Are they accepting members now? It took me at least four tries before Pinecone finally accepted me.

Hi- I earned maybe $600 in 2015. $185 of it was Inbox Dollars for which I received cash, and the rest was in Amazon GC. I have $15 in inbox dollars again already, and I have maybe $50 I can cash out right now for Amazon GC on a few other sites including Pinecone. Does anybody here belong to Darwin's Data? Are they accepting members now? It took me at least four tries before Pinecone finally accepted me.

I haven't gotten a Darwin survey in over 2 years. I never got how they dumped people, but it is their business and some of us have moved on from them. I have some sites that I have had for over 3 years and am just now getting into a position to cash out for $25. I won't be returning to them after I do.

:shock: I think my eyes actually bugged out at those amounts! Wowsa! Congrats to you all! I don't think I even got $200. I don't do it full time and my demos suck, but I am glad someone is making some money at this.
IF I were to compute my pay per hour it would be unbelievably low. IF one can and is willing you'd make more from almost any paying part time job. Plus after 2 solid years of doing this I'm bored to tears. Money is always nice though. :D

So how much did you make in 2015 between all of the panels you registered to? I made $3660.15. I increased my earnings in 2015 by $1543.22 from 2014 which was $2116.93.

You mention that you increased your income from 2014. What did you do to increase it?

Thanks

Same here. I also don't do it full time (I have a life) and estimate that I made about $200 - $225 at best in 2015.

Not bad. :)

I got exactly $1,654.39, but then again, this was my first year, and I ramped up slowly as I saw it could really make some decent extra money - I only started going full tilt around midway through the year (I joined my final batch of sites, and asked the crappy ones from before I knew better, in mid-July, and didn't decide to try mturk, which has been one of the more lucrative since I got around to it, near the end of September). I'll see how next year (well, I guess now it's this year) fares. :)

Same here. I've been doing surveys for 10 years now. However, this year was the most time I ever devoted to it. I became seriously dedicated because I had goals to meet this year and needed the supplemental income.

$4k or so. Big earner was Swagbucks, then Opinion Outpost, MyView, and a few others. I actually stopped doing sites like OO, MyView, iSay by Ipsos, around 9/1. Guess I was burnt out with their boring surveys and high DQ rate and just concentrated on Swagbucks for the most part. I spent a lot of time on SB every day for the last year.

My top 3 money makers this year were Clixsense, Globaltestmarket, and MyView. I am on 13 panels though. I also had a few miscellaneous, short term panels and special projects that I earned a lot from as well.

You mention that you increased your income from 2014. What did you do to increase it?

Thanks

I devoted more time to it especially to the panels where I received the most surveys. I also dropped 4 panels. If you can believe it, I started in 2005 doing surveys when I was a college student. My first panels were Lightspeed, mysurvey, ACOP. I have been through a lot of trial and error between those times. I remember when I was on as many as 30 panels, but I couldn't devote that much time because I was in school and plus working. At some points it did become overwhelming. I learned who the crappy panels were and have dropped them over time. I am down to 13 panels now that I think are the best for me right now. I may drop more this year as I may accept a promotion if it's offered to me for management. So I will have less time to devote if that happens. Until then, I will continue at the pace I am at.

This was the best year I have had, around $1,700. I also dumped several of the losers. I was lucky enough to get on two communities, which accounts for the increase. Less time involved, no DQs, and much more interesting.