Annual Earnings!

cilana86

$4k or so. Big earner was Swagbucks, then Opinion Outpost, MyView, and a few others. I actually stopped doing sites like OO, MyView, iSay by Ipsos, around 9/1. Guess I was burnt out with their boring surveys and high DQ rate and just concentrated on Swagbucks for the most part. I spent a lot of time on SB every day for the last year.

I think JD and I have a very similar online routine because my story this year is almost identical.

September/October/November/December can't get here soon enough. Swagbucks earning isn't automatic during those months but it is easy and a really nice break from just doing surveys.

I haven't added mine up yet but I would have to say 1,500 to 2,000 .Did a focus group,joined Jcpenny and did a few online focus studies for them .Dumped sites that don't pay like Test spin and have whittled down Mindfield don't wont to waste time trying to do surveys (very annoying and time consuming)for companies who keep my earnings as hostage until they feel they want to pay.To early to think of who else I have dumped, I haven't even finished my 1st cup of coffee-lol.Happy New Year!

I haven't added mine up yet but I would have to say 1,500 to 2,000 .Did a focus group,joined Jcpenny and did a few online focus studies for them .Dumped sites that don't pay like Test spin and have whittled down mindfield don't wont to waste time trying to do surveys (very annoying and time consuming)for companies who keep my earnings as hostage until they feel they want to pay.To early to think of who else I have dumped, I haven't even finished my 1st cup of coffee-lol.Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope we all remain prosperous this year.

My online earnings were $3800. A little over one-third of that was GPT sites with Swagbucks being the largest. Another $500 was for a series of product tests for one company that all came from a single survey. That makes my actual survey income closer to $2000.

I just opened a separate bank account back in September just for my paypal deposits from all my surveys combined. Since September, I already made about $160 total. I am not even part of that many survey panels, just the ones that pay fast and offer shorter surveys such as Paidviewpoint, Pinecone, amazon mechanical turk, Mintvine, On The Go (phone app), and Crowdology. Those are probably the best panels out there.

This was the best year I have had, around $1,700. I also dumped several of the losers. I was lucky enough to get on two communities, which accounts for the increase. Less time involved, no DQs, and much more interesting.

What's a community? ANd how to you get on them?

Thanks.

They're basically private survey sites that only sporadically release surveys, all on a specific topic, often sponsored by a specific company - and to answer your second question, as "Not a Sucker" implied by his comment about being lucky - luck, mainly.

I'm in 4 right now (cooking from a big food products company, booze from a big liquor company, technology from a big PC manufacturer, and one on donating that I'm not sure if it's affiliated or not.) Though, one of them has hardly ever done anything since I joined it months ago, and 3 of them only enter you in raffles, no guaranteed pay, but I figure they're small enough, and their surveys short and interesting enough, that it's worth it anyway (especially after one of those ones just randomly sent us all $15 in Amazon for Christmas). The most recent one, though, is crazy - it's not a particularly fast earner, as they've only had a few things to do a month, but dang is it lucrative in terms of time spent per dollar. Like, respond to a single question with a paragraph response, get a dollar. I want more of those! (I know the first three were all invites from socialopinions; I forget if that last one also was, or if it came from an OO or GTM invite.)

This was my first year actually tracking...

Cash $1,076.00

Gift Cards $710.00

Amazon $530.00

Retail Value of Items $393.04

Not too bad... got a baby coming any day now and then I'm dropping to part time so I'm hoping for 2016 to try and double it

This was the best year I have had, around $1,700. I also dumped several of the losers. I was lucky enough to get on two communities, which accounts for the increase. Less time involved, no DQs, and much more interesting.

Thanks.

Communities are places like Gongo's or communispace - to join you have to do a survey in which they ask if you would like to join a community .Then you do a survey and they will let you know in the first couple of minutes whether you qualify to be on the panel or not.Now I' m on Gongo's and I'm not sure how I got in, been doing it for at least 8 years if not better.I would think I had to be invited thru a survey.So just be on the look out for any survey that ask you if you would like to join.