Payment denied, how should I proceed?

kellysempe

Even though there are 200 and 300 point gift cards available, the minimum required to cash out is 1000 points. Did you attempt to cash out at least 1000 points?

According to the GTM site, "The minimum number of MarketPoints needed to redeem is 1000. You must have 1000 points in your cart before you can redeem."

However, ksedwar is correct--when you start piecing together the various gift cards, you will actually need closer to 1100 points to cash out. GTM needs to clarify/update their wording and highlight it so that there is less confusion for those attempting to cash out for the 1st time.

Not sure your situation, but It's possible you have reached the limit of rewards a site will give you in a year without needing to report it as income to the IRS. I had this issue with Opinion Outpost, they wouldn't let me cash out, and said I needed to send in a W-9 form because I'd gone over their limit of $600 a year. Once they got it, everything was fine.

Have you tried cashing out now that we are into the new year? If the above is the case, then you should be 're-set' to start cashing out again.