Your Favorite Survey Company

amandabanana80

If you're limiting it to only survey companies, I'm not sure I'd have an answer - there are several that are great in some respects, but the two that are the most total lucrative for me (GTM and OO) have mediocre-to-terrible support when things go wrong, and the two that are the most reliable, with the best ratio of pay per time spent, and with the best support (paidviewpoint and pinecone), both don't send you many surveys a month, so you don't get paid that much total. socialopinions (i.e. clearvoice) has generally decent support, sends a lot of surveys, which more often than not pay decently well for the time spent, and have, I think, the widest range of different types of surveys... but they also take forever to clear your funds from pending, and only offer Amazon and crummy prepaid debit card options, not real cash.

However, if you're opening it up to "all sites that let you make cash taking surveys", I'd actually, surprisingly, recommend mturk the highest. Has more of a learning curve than anything else (took me a couple weeks to fully figure out what I was doing), but once you've figured it out, it can be surprisingly lucrative (I mean, same order of magnitude as any of the others, but on the high end of them). Has been so far, at least, we'll see if that continues.

Nice analysis neminem. Never did mturk but I'd like to drop MyView and stay with OO and Swagbucks so that may be a good alternative. I've pretty much dropped iSay by Ipsos. Don't qualify enough for their own surveys on their own sites and I hate, hate, hate, their pre-qualifying questions. Why they can't pull this information on THEIR site from their database is beyond me and avoid having me repeat it. Don't make much over $100/yr even doing every survey when they come along and that's accelerated a bit by their loyalty points.

Favorite? Probably Pinecone because you rarely get DQd. You have the opportunity for product tests and they have good support. Just not able to make much but it's time well spent for the money.

I think the two sites I made the most money in 2015 were myview and inboxdollars, but I had to put in a lot of hours for the amount of money I made on Inbox Dollars. I love Pinecone, but I don't get a lot of surveys from them. With mturk how do you make most of your money? Do you make it doing surveys or doing tasks? I have looked into that before for jobs, and I realized the problem was that there were people from India and the Philippines that were willing to bid on a job that would pay them $1 an hour. The cost of living is a lot less in India and the Philippines than it is in the US. Has anybody here done anything on fiverr? There is another site too that people post temporary jobs, and I forget the name of it. It is one time jobs, where people need to have something picked up and delivered to their house and similar type jobs.

With mturk how do you make most of your money? Do you make it doing surveys or doing tasks?

100% surveys. I tried a few other random things at the beginning, and they were mind-numbingly dull and paid zip-all. Never doing those again, not remotely worth it. I just have a saved search that filters by "survey" for items worth at least 10 cents and I qualify for, sorted by most recently posted, that I click every so often. Less often, I like doing a quick check through everything, cause sometimes people post things that are surveys but aren't tagged properly. The other key is installing the greasemonkey script "turkopticon", which lets you hover over a hit and see whether people have said the requester stinks, so you can not do those. :)

My favorite two for 2015 and largest money earners were Pinecone and Paidviewpoint.

Regarding Mturk, they are good too however their number of available short surveys have really dwindled this past year, most likely because Amazon greedily raised their commission for companies/universities to use their site to post them.

Opinion Outpost - Last place. They dropped me for no reason as I approached my cash out min.

Any company who pays on time- and pays a fair wage.I like honesty and integrity in survey companies.You treat me fair and with respect and I will do that to you.If I I have been treated this way then you are my favorite company .Well those and the ones I can actually make money from.

• Like 1

Have to say Pinecone as I have never disqualified from a survey they've sent me, even when it's a product or service I never use, and they seem to give the standard 300 points a survey, so you always know what to expect. Opinion Outpost is the one I've made the most cash from, I actually had to send them a W-7 this past year as I went over the limit they have before having to report it to the IRS. Problem is, they have far too many surveys that ask several pages of questions before telling you the survey is closed or that you don't qualify, so can get annoying at times.