Your Favorite Survey Company

amandabanana80

I got 2 from Pinecone this week, which is amazing.  And I did a $5 survey on Valued Opinions earlier in the month.  Sometimes when I say they don't send invites, I get a good one.  I think demographics have a lot to play with it.  Once my daughter turns 18, she will be able to do them on her own, and I won't be getting much at all.  Everyone seems to want to talk to her.

I got 2 from Pinecone this week, which is amazing.  And I did a $5 survey on Valued Opinions earlier in the month.  Sometimes when I say they don't send invites, I get a good one.  I think demographics have a lot to play with it.  Once my daughter turns 18, she will be able to do them on her own, and I won't be getting much at all.  Everyone seems to want to talk to her.

Valued opinions is great i just wish they would sort the site out as i have to keep contacting them to get rewarded for some survey :(

Valued opinions is great i just wish they would sort the site out as i have to keep contacting them to get rewarded for some survey :(

I rarely have to do that.  I am happy to get what I can from them since the cash out is $20.

I rarely have to do that.  I am happy to get what I can from them since the cash out is $20.

£15 here and i get about 2 surveys per day, i only need 50 pence to cash out so waiting for my survey invite emails for today hahaha

My favorite is Quick Network Rewards.  I understand they will hit your inbox with about 15 to 20 surveys a day.  The only ones I look at are "Live Sample" which pay either .75 or $1. and they have to be 15 minutes or less.  If I click on one and it is 20 minutes for example, I go in answer one question and get out to see what the next survey time is. Some maybe as low as 10 minutes.  If I complete one, I usually see the credit with 4 hours to my account.  Once I get the credit, I can cash out, there is no minimum.  Normally the money will hit my Paypal account with 72 hrs. or less.  I Have only contacted customer service once and received a reply with 24 hours from a "real" person.  They also have other programs such as watching videos, listen to online radio stations but they really do not pay.  I only use the "Lice Sample" surveys and will earn about $15 or more a month.

Mintvine is OK but it takes about a 3 weeks to get the credit and now at least 7 days to get paid.

Right now it's http://www.Instagc.com. I discovered it by accident in August of 2015. Have made $335 to date. Instant payment to my PayPal master card. It's helped me out in some very hard times. I love it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I've tried for 5-6 years now to join Valued Opinions but for some reason the site tells me there's already a registered member with that email address, so when I try to sign in, then clk "forgot password" and enter my email addy, it then tells me that email address is not in their system. It's completely conflicting itself. I use firefox and edge sometimes but will NEVER use ie - too much spyware adware, etc, no chome- too big of a cpu and memory hog.

• 4 years later...

M-Panels is the worst scam ever. They do not pay, they don't respond and even though Unsubscribe has been requested many times, they ignore that as well. Now I direct all emails from M-Panels directly to spam. 

Paidviewpoint is my favorite as of right now.  I like Swagbucks too, but have had some recent problems qualifying for surveys on it.  Tellwut used to be good, except for the comment section sadly which has always been rough, and probably always will be unfortunately.  YouGov is ok, too.