Your Favorite Survey Company

amandabanana80

Here are a few more...Gratis, Only Cash, IPOLL,(these are labor intensive and slower to pay) Univox (consistent pays 5 cents for DQ's so I cash out almost every other month $25), Harris, 3M, Movie exchange, My Points...Mintvine is consistently very good pays, pays dq's 5 cents quick with pay pal or amazon here's link...
<< Referral link removed >>

My View. I never wait for the invitations, I just go there all day. Their customer service is great. If you did a survey and didn't get credit (or get the 100 points), you look up your record, give them the survey number and they will credit you. Second choice is Global Test Market but forget about getting credit if you know you completed the survey....they never credited me.

Right now almost none. I'm burnt out form all the DQ'S going on so much, especially when your DQ'ed when more then half done, typing companies to pay up, surveys saying it takes this 10 minutes to do and 20 minutes still doing that 10 minute one........................ :roll:

I am also getting burnt out and can't say that I have a favorite survey company at this time although if I had to pick one I would have to say Tellwut because I don't get DQ

That surprises me because I just quit Tellwut because of all the surveys that I would get DQ'd from. It was frustrating for me to click on an available survey and a few minutes later I would get kicked out because I wasn't qualified for it.

I'm getting so sick of these survey companies wasting so much of our time. I get that they want a specific audience for each survey. But that is why we fill out profiles and answer initial questions. They already know my age, gender, race, occupation, income, household size, etc, so why ask it every single survey?!

I'm just so frustrated that this week I quit several sites and I'm looking for a couple of new ones that might be worthwhile but it's looking like there really aren't any. :(

I am also getting burnt out and can't say that I have a favorite survey company at this time although if I had to pick one I would have to say Tellwut because I don't get DQ

That surprises me because I just quit Tellwut because of all the surveys that I would get DQ'd from. It was frustrating for me to click on an available survey and a few minutes later I would get kicked out because I wasn't qualified for it.

I'm getting so sick of these survey companies wasting so much of our time. I get that they want a specific audience for each survey. But that is why we fill out profiles and answer initial questions. They already know my age, gender, race, occupation, income, household size, etc, so why ask it every single survey?!

I'm just so frustrated that this week I quit several sites and I'm looking for a couple of new ones that might be worthwhile but it's looking like there really aren't any. :(

I hardly ever qualify for the available surveys I was referring to there daily surveys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My fave survey company would be Pinecone hands down.  I always get a reply to a question or problem and they seem the most honest of all I've tried.  I quit OO about a year ago as they seemed to not give a care if I had issues with a link, any type of question or would receive less money for a survey than they advertised it would be worth. They would DQ me after I'd spent 25-30 minutes on a survey which I think is a nasty thing to do. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a hard question.  I think Inbox Dollars has to be my favorite, because they have so many different ways to earn compared to most survey sites, and they ALWAYS pay on time.  (I like playing their cash games section best), and my second would have to be RewardingWays, since they have instant payouts.

SuperOpinion is very good. Most of the time you'll receive ten cents even for surveys you didn't qualify for. You can get real cash to your PayPal account, and if you work on it fairly steady you can probably cash out 50 dollars 5 or so times a year. The last 3 times I cashed in, it took around 4 weeks to be paid- so that is really pretty solid.

• 4 weeks later...

Opinion outpost or Your word.. or Valued opinions lol.. so hard to choose

if the question were the worst, i'd go with OO cause of all the unnecessary, agita

if the question were the worst, i'd go with OO cause of all the unnecessary, agita

I dont get many issues with the site.. cash out anout £10 a day so i dont complain lol