Annoying disqualifications at end of surveys

iamjme2

Swagbuck and Opinion Outpost can kiss my a** as of late. 9 out of 10 surveys done by Swagbucks have sent me into timeouts /disqualifications or some kind of ripp off screen! Then their support tickets are down so you can even get help, i am about to give up on them for surveys, They have wasted a lot of my time recently.

As well opinon outpost keeps disqualifying me right at the and after 30 minute surveys. You ask for help they do not give you your credit claim you were not qualified. REALLY why the F*CK didnt you figure that out in the beginning?

Gotten to the point I dont do over 10 minute survey for these rip off artists as its not worth the risk, they are using my time and answers for free.

• Like 1

I've actually reported Opinion Outpost to the BBB for this. Far to many surveys ask pages worth of questions then tell you the survey is closed or that you don't qualify. If a survey is closed, why is it even listed to begin with? Outpost's standard answer is 'surveys can fill at any time' which makes it sound like there's some race to complete one when I should be 'locked in' to complete it unless there is an honest reason I don't qualify. (And surveys always state they WANT you to take your time and not race through). As for the other, you don NOT make someone fill out 15 page or more and THEN say "oh so sorry, not for you". I've even had surveys with progress markers that were at 80 some percent, which would be 3/4 of the survey that then kicked me out.

My suggestion is write Outpost first, referencing the survey number, and if they keep avoiding you or giving you form letter bull, report them to the BBB. They DID end up tacking money onto my account for this issue. Oddly enough though, this is the one site I make the most from on a monthly basis, so go figure....

• Like 1