New Panel: innoPoll (USA only)

Administrator

innoPoll has just been added to the SurveyPolice directory: https://www.surveypolice.com/innopoll

Take online surveys and participate in product testing for cash. All online surveys are mobile friendly and carry typical payouts of $1-$5. Once you've completed a survey, you will be paid once the study closes. There are no account minimums required to "cash out" and joining is as simple as providing your email address. Earn $2 loyalty bonuses every time you have completed (or have even attempted to complete) 3 surveys.

Choose from reward options including PayPal payments, bitcoin payments, Amazon gift cards, Tango gift cards, and more.

Open to USA residents only.

Some of you are already familiar with innoPoll, as discussed on this forum thread.

If you're already a member, please leave a review so others can get a sense of what to expect.

Huh, alright, I'll bite. That seems way too good to be true, that they'll pay you an extra 2 dollars for every three surveys you either take or screen out of... but I guess all I have to lose if they don't pay or don't send any surveys is a bit of my time, so alright - I'll try it. Thanks! :)

It's true and you don't dq very often. The catch is the surveys are few and far between. $10 to $15 is all I've made with them in around a years time.

Ah yeah, that makes sense - so basically another Pinecone. Well, hey, not a lot of money, but two pinecones would still be better than one.

Now if only we could get just one site with the overall quality and attention to detail of Pinecone and the prolificity of GTM...

• Like 1