GlobalTestMarket always pays out

greeneyeddevils

I've been with GlobalTestMarket for over a year now & I've always received payments from this company when requesting funds...I just received $50 today....So anyone that is undecided if they should sign up or not with them..go & do it..they're

LEGIT....had no problems at all with them...It takes awhile to get to 1000 marketpoints...but you do get a good amount of surveys from them...anyways I give them a "thumbs up" :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• greeneyeddevils

• gene55

• factonista

did it take you multiple years to get to cash out? 1000 points at 35 a QUALIFYING survey... it seems forever, they are on the bottom of my list

Before this summer, GTM would send multiple points earning surveys a day. So a few lucky people here actually cashed out as frequently as once a month. I want to hear from you monthly earners how you are doing, now that GTM introduced sweepstakes surveys into the mix.

My current survey mix with them is 40 surveys this month, 13 of them paying with points, and I qualified for less than half of those points surveys. At this rate I will be lucky to cash out once a year.:(

did it take you multiple years to get to cash out? 1000 points at 35 a QUALIFYING survey... it seems forever, they are on the bottom of my list

Before this summer, GTM would send multiple points earning surveys a day. So a few lucky people here actually cashed out as frequently as once a month. I want to hear from you monthly earners how you are doing, now that GTM introduced sweepstakes surveys into the mix.

My current survey mix with them is 40 surveys this month, 13 of them paying with points, and I qualified for less than half of those points surveys. At this rate I will be lucky to cash out once a year.:(

I cash out every few months...I myself used to receive alot more surveys from them...but like you said they offer up the sweeps now...which sucks..but I found by doing a few of the sweeps surveys they send out more points surveys...you get a range of 35-70 points usually..

factonista, I was one of the lucky people that cashed out ever month, but now I will be lucky if I can cash out every 5 months . Between last month and this month they have sent me the same amount of surveys they have sent you. But I have not qualified for any of the points survey :cry:

There must be a lot of desperate people doing these nonpaying sweepstakes surveys because they keep sending them. I recieved 6 nonpaying and 1 for 35 points, which I DNQed, yesterday. I have never taken one and never will. You willnot get more paying ones by doing these for nothing. But if you have lots of time to waste and no pride, then keep taking them. By doing these for nothing all you will get is more sweepstakes surveys. I guess they are excited to find out that there is so many people dumb enough to work for free.

This title of this thread is misleading and I suspect it was made by someone who works for GTM. Just today I took a survey for 35 points ($1.75). I completed it fully and without errors. At the end I didn't get credit for it. This has happened at least twice before and it took complaints to Survey Police to get credit. The ratings for GTM on Survey Police is filled with the same complaints.

Then the was the time people with high amounts tried to cash out. GTM claimed the people were awarded duplicate points in December and they would fix the problem shortly. You only got this message after you tried to cash out ( for me it was in February, 2 months after December). You saw your points in your account fluctuate, even going negative. The web site blog bragged about about checks being sent out to people who cashed out after me, while I waited 6 WEEKS just to have my account put back to normal so I could cash out. Then it took another 12 weeks to get the check. Of course the duplicate points thing was an excuse because the company didn't have the money to pay.

This title of this thread is misleading and I suspect it was made by someone who works for GTM. Just today I took a survey for 35 points ($1.75). I completed it fully and without errors. At the end I didn't get credit for it. This has happened at least twice before and it took complaints to Survey Police to get credit. The ratings for GTM on Survey Police is filled with the same complaints.

Then the was the time people with high amounts tried to cash out. GTM claimed the people were awarded duplicate points in December and they would fix the problem shortly. You only got this message after you tried to cash out ( for me it was in February, 2 months after December). You saw your points in your account fluctuate, even going negative. The web site blog bragged about about checks being sent out to people who cashed out after me, while I waited 6 WEEKS just to have my account put back to normal so I could cash out. Then it took another 12 weeks to get the check. Of course the duplicate points thing was an excuse because the company didn't have the money to pay.

Buddy I don't work for the company..I take the surveys just like you do...I used to cash out alot more also..but have noticed the extra amount of Sweeps now that they've gone that route...everytime I've cashed out they've always paid me...no problem..I do agree that there are way too many sweeps now & it will take much longer to cash anything out...they used to give you that 5 market points for being dq'd in a survey...but no longer...

On another note...has anyone ever won the "instant win prize" from Opinion Outpost? Or is that a big scam?...A couple of good survey panels for me are Pinecone Research...sh*t you finish the survey & 3 days later you have a check in the mail from them..now I'm even testing products with them which is sweet...Web Perspectives isn't bad...you get alot of sweeps also..but sometimes some good paying surveys or invites to survey panels where you can get $75-100 for just answering a few questions in an hr..Opinion World isn't bad either & I've noticed alot more point surveys coming from them...you would rarely get any...I've done a few $10 -20 surveys with this company & have been paid by them....

I think Toluna is a pile of crap..ever since they switched from MY 2 CENTS they've gone way down...& you get ripped off with this company more & more now...even worse is now that GREENFIELD is joining forces...another one for the trash...

In my opinion you'll never get rich from doing this...but if you're willing to put a little time & effort into this you can make a little extra pocket cash now & again...& who can really complain when all we're really doing is answering some questions while sitting in front of a computer in your home ..just clicking a mouse most of the time anyways...

Anyways...best of luck ...Green...

I have been with Global test over a year now and I was averaging close to a check a month not great but not bad for surveys either. Since they went stopped sending out so many payin surveys and went to sweeps its slowed down a BUNCH. Still they are legitimate and can make some money not gonna break the bank but not bad either

This title of this thread is misleading and I suspect it was made by someone who works for GTM.

I suspect that as well.

Jellyfish what are you smoking??.haven't you read any of my recent posts?...I take the surveys just like you & everyone else...I don't work for GTM or any survey company..... :arrow::idea:

This title of this thread is misleading and I suspect it was made by someone who works for GTM.

I suspect that as well.

Jellyfish what are you smoking??.haven't you read any of my recent posts?...I take the surveys just like you & everyone else...I don't work for GTM or any survey company..... :arrow::idea:

You don't have to resort to insults to make your point.

• 1 month later...

I have a question for others who are members of Global Test Market, have any of you noticed a decline in sweepstakes surveys? On all the sweepstakes I would just send them to my trash, and I did that for a whole month straight, but now I have not received a single sweepstakes survey in a whole week, all of the surveys have been for market points so that is a plus. I just wanted to see if any one else is experience the good surveys with market points.